November 17, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

Author Topic: This is the last....  (Read 999 times)

Offline Nick_T

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Can I shoot one time?
This is the last....
« on: August 08, 2010, 10:37:46 AM »
Sunday morning wake up without squirrel hunting. The openner is one week from today. Rifles are sighted in, possibles bags stocked with ammo, bug spray and everything else needed, all we're lacking is a gasses up pickup and the callender to say the 15th. Ready to put #301 on the deck, it's been a long, hot summer.

Nick T

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: This is the last....
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 03:15:39 PM »
Sure has! I'm ready but our season doesn't open until the 4th.  :sad:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 03:36:26 PM »
Good luck to ya Nick  O0 Don't know how you're gonna handle that Ga. heat. Been too dang hot here to even think about it. Breaking a sweat at the crack of dawn ain't good, especially when you still have to get cleaned up for work between the hunt and job. Things will break here soon and I'll be back at them squirrels.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 08:06:16 PM »
Good luck Nick.  O0  My hunting is going to be limited this year.  I'll spend quite a bit of time in the woods, but don't think I'll be bringing home too many squirrels just yet.  :wink: ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 08:55:38 AM »
If I know you fellas, you don't need luck, you just need a shot.  :twisted: O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 05:35:27 PM »
Did you wash your ascot?

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments