October 18, 2017, 03:19:45 AM

Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Hello All
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2010, 10:08:50 AM »
Put yer helmet back on
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 10:18:21 AM »
Put yer helmet back on
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 05:35:30 PM »
Mosparky is a kewl dude. Archery is for wimps, though. This isn't turok, it's real life. If a pack of raptors attack, you need an AK47. Trust me, I worked at Jurassic Park.

OK, I spoke too soon and I take back what I said earlier.

Does ANYBODY understand this?
 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 05:58:03 PM »
Mosparky is a kewl dude. Archery is for wimps, though. This isn't turok, it's real life. If a pack of raptors attack, you need an AK47. Trust me, I worked at Jurassic Park.
Honestly Raym you have never been to John's back yard now! :knuppel2 ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 06:44:04 PM »
Bo is yer village missin its idiot
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 06:53:35 PM »
Welcome Fen, now you've some of the charming misfits that make this place kinda addictive, and at least one village idiot. Come on join in the fun.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2010, 08:54:20 AM »
Welcome Fen, now you've some of the charming misfits that make this place kinda addictive, and at least one village idiot. Come on join in the fun.

Nah, we executed that idiot.  :wink:  But fear not, there's plenty others that are vying for the title....  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »
talking about the village idiot what happened to ray? ???
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2010, 10:15:39 PM »
I think the aliens got him  :roll:
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 09:43:27 AM »
talking about the village idiot what happened to ray? ???
He is now in the land of the silent and missing!  :knuppel2 :buck2 :-X
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments