December 15, 2017, 06:33:49 PM

Author Topic: Hunter Access Helped by Congressional Legislation  (Read 341 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Hunter Access Helped by Congressional Legislation
« on: August 12, 2010, 03:02:39 PM »
Hunter Access Helped by Congressional Legislation

Two pieces of federal legislation will enhance hunting, fishing and recreational activities on federally managed land.

On July 30, the U.S. House of Representatives passed, by an overwhelming 404-1 vote, a pro-sportsmen amendment to House Resolution 3534.   HR 3534 is a massive energy bill that opens the door to additional access for a variety of outdoor activities and deals with numerous energy and land management issues.  The amendment, sponsored by Representative Ron Kind (D- WI), guarantees at least 1.5 percent of the Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) will go each year toward securing public access to lands managed by the Secretary of the Interior for hunting, fishing, shooting, and other outdoor recreation.

More Info:  U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Hunter Access Helped by Congressional Legislation
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 09:43:26 PM »
Sounds good. Wish it were more though.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments