November 22, 2017, 02:21:55 AM

Author Topic: PETA Takes On the Middle East  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
PETA Takes On the Middle East
« on: August 12, 2010, 03:18:08 PM »
PETA Takes On the Middle East

PETA is no longer content pushing its animal rights message in the United States or in Europe.  The activist organization is now setting up shop in the Middle East.

According to PETA, it will be placing two permanent campaigners in the Gulf region and is looking to find a Middle Eastern celebrity to act as a spokesperson for its cause.  The first efforts PETA will engage in revolve around its long-standing “Kentucky Fried Cruelty” campaign which has long harassed KFC across the U.S.

More Info:  U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: PETA Takes On the Middle East
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 08:24:30 PM »
Oh yea. They'll be real POPULAR overthere. Won't it be cool to hear they got their hands or heads chopped off for doing something against Islam.

Just goes to show you can find commonality almost anywhere!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 10:40:05 PM »
I LOVE this idea. This is gonna be like that kid who got caned or that "Heroes" girl who got arrested for trying to "Save the dolphins."
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 07:45:09 AM »
I LOVE this idea. This is gonna be like that kid who got caned or that "Heroes" girl who got arrested for trying to "Save the dolphins."

Or the moron that wanted to document the Grizzly Bears up in Alaska.  O0 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 09:37:43 AM »
 :crazy2 :uglystupid2 :idiot2  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yeah! CHOP CHOP CHOP!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 11:11:14 PM »
Holy Sh*T!!!! ;D I can't wait to see them on Al Jazeer!!! :twisted: ;D

BBF

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2010, 11:18:25 AM »
All kidding and wishful thinking aside. Someone recently send me a video of a caning in Singapore. The guy was supposedly guilty of DUI  first offense.

If you have never seen a close-up of anything like that believe me, you might change your mind on this sort of punishment other then the very worst offenders. I don't know how many strokes the guy got, I .lost count after 6 or so.
IF the video wasn't photoshopped or whatever you call it and if this is this guys offense and not something way more serious I wouldn't want to be within 1000 miles of any country that does that.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 05:01:58 PM »
All kidding and wishful thinking aside. Someone recently send me a video of a caning in Singapore. The guy was supposedly guilty of DUI  first offense.

If you have never seen a close-up of anything like that believe me, you might change your mind on this sort of punishment other then the very worst offenders. I don't know how many strokes the guy got, I .lost count after 6 or so.
IF the video wasn't photoshopped or whatever you call it and if this is this guys offense and not something way more serious I wouldn't want to be within 1000 miles of any country that does that.

That's the whole point of deterrence my friend! O0 O0

There was that American kid that got caned over there awhile back for spray painting graffiti on peoples cars and stuff.

OH the poor kid!! He was going to be caned for such a small crime. It's all a misunderstanding, he'll never do anything like this again, his parents are divorced and he's forced to live with his mom and evil step-father in some asian hell hole.

So the little shi* gets about 10-12 whacks and leaves the country and comes back to the good ol' US of A to live with his father.

He's back less than two months and the police arrest the pos for aggravated assault on his father.

Seems this sweet and misunderstood kid wasn't all that sweet after all.

You think he'd have done that in Singapore?!

Beat some scumbag in this country and you're a racist, homophob who deserves to be killed. And in this country, you can sue the gov't. and get big bucks.

The news media will love you, Jesse and Al wil march for you and Hollywood will make a movie out of it and make you the hero.

Something seriously wrong with that equation!!!!

« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 05:03:35 PM by bohica »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

BBF

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 04:41:38 PM »
As I recall that particular situation his sentence got down to two or three strokes. I don't know what sort of strokes he got but I have doubts they were as severe as the one I saw on the vid.

Anyway you are correct, he was barely home again before that little chit got into more trouble.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2010, 05:17:17 PM »
Worthless pos didn't get too many, whatever it was.

BTW....There's some hot babes over there.

But considering how perverted petafags are, they might actually ENJOY getting caned.

Maybe it would be a better punishment to tie the peta women down and......

Shave their legs and armpits!

For the men.....

Make them actually hold down a job and contribute to society!

That would be a good punishment for them.

If that fails. Take them to Australia and feed them to the great white sharks. I read that they're not eatting as much as they need to survive and reproduce!!

Facebook Comments