October 18, 2017, 10:49:08 AM

Author Topic: Off topic but!!!!  (Read 856 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Off topic but!!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 01:06:30 AM »
Yep I have been shot at several times. Some by accident to.
Been peppered twice  once while fishing a tourni by a dove hunter and while fishing a pond by a road hunter. Had on several ocations .22 bullets wizzed at me and almost hit by a arrow from my own brothers bow. So I feel damn lucky. But your righy, this guy has a good heart. I shoot back!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2010, 07:19:07 AM »
Hey nutz did ya ever think that maybe the only accident is that they missed ya   haha
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2010, 04:20:27 PM »
I think it was 2008, a gamewarden was working outside of Savannah and stepped out onto rail road track and was shot by a guy with a 7mm  remington magnum.

The bullet passed all the way though his upper chest and missed all vital areas and thankfully he lived.

The guy who shot him had never been in trouble before; they convicted him of a felony, but put him on probation and suspended his hunting rights for around 4 years I think. He also had to pay a fine and do community service.

If he stayed out of trouble for that time, he'd have his record expunged and all his privledges would be restored.

Well, numbnuts couldn't stay out of trouble and wound up getting busted for having an unlicensed dumping grounds among other things, like a year later.

They go to his house with a warrant and find 14 guns and some pot. Needless to say a guy on a felony probation, can't be doing that.

Now he sits in the county jail and will now be facing more charges in addition to violating his probation.

Sometimes crooks just make it easier for you to do your job, because they're so freakin' stupid!

Hence the title, stuck on stupid!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2010, 06:13:05 PM »
Hey nutz did ya ever think that maybe the only accident is that they missed ya   haha
;D ;D Just means they are bad shots and cant hit my indian spirit! ;D ;D John showed me how to dodge bullets too like he showed Keno. O0 O0 :roll:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 10:01:20 AM »
;D ;D Just means they are bad shots and cant hit my indian spirit! ;D ;D John showed me how to dodge bullets too like he showed Keno. O0 O0 :roll:
  O0 ;D Yeah on that!
I learned after being hit 5 times. It was pretty good encouragement to try to learn how to better avoid flying lead.  ;D I don't think my getting hit could have been avoided but every time it happened, I got more wary of people and my surroundings. You don't hear or see the ones that hit you.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 11:56:47 AM »
Like that guy on The Great Outdoors. ;D He is a lightening rod.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 11:06:15 AM »
Like that guy on The Great Outdoors. ;D He is a lightening rod.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Something like that!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 04:47:51 PM »
Hey nutz can i put yer spirit to the test  the mini14 has a 30 round clip and i wanna see yer spirit dance  haha
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2010, 03:20:04 PM »
If you could handle the truth! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Facebook Comments