November 23, 2017, 08:32:35 PM

Author Topic: New member  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
« on: August 15, 2010, 02:09:51 PM »
Of the Trash Pack came home today. Brought home Brian a bluetick gsp cross pup
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 10:39:45 AM »
Good going, plott!  O0  O0 O0 O0 That's one you told me you are going to crosstrain to hunt big cats, too?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 12:47:47 PM »
Brian??  ???  Couldn't you have come up with something a little better than that?  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 04:04:04 PM »
Gotta see how he turns out if he is good he will be upgraded to Jack of the Hammer Bros  already got a Sledge
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 04:58:11 PM »
Don't forget to teach him to drive a car and scuba dive!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 08:36:42 PM »
Don't forget to teach him to drive a car and scuba dive!!

That way you could name him Scuba Steve!  O0 O0 O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 09:05:29 PM »
He already is trained to keep people outta the yard now if only he would tree suirels

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 09:26:03 PM »
I've been told that a plott/rhodesian ridgeback/chihuahua mix is the best squirrel treeing dog around.

That is next to the pit bull/poodle/lhasa apso mix of course!!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 09:21:20 AM »
I've been told that a plott/rhodesian ridgeback/chihuahua mix is the best squirrel treeing dog around.

That is next to the pit bull/poodle/lhasa apso mix of course!!!
Plott already has a backup pack of those.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments