November 20, 2017, 12:27:43 PM

Author Topic: The Federal Government Can Do Anything It Wants!  (Read 803 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
The Federal Government Can Do Anything It Wants!
« on: August 17, 2010, 04:05:39 PM »
How's this for an answer??  :tickedoff >:(

PETE STARK: - The Federal Government can do most anything in this country -

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: The Federal Government Can Do Anything It Wants!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 08:47:20 PM »
Translation please? :-X :'( :buck2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 10:24:55 AM »
Translation please? :-X :'( :buck2

The video is from a Town Hall Meeting on 7/24/10 in Hayward, CA.  A woman is asking Fortney H. "Pete" Stark (D - 13th Dist. Calif.) about the constitutionality of the health care bill, saying that it violates the 13th Amendment (slavery) in that it "requires" someone to do something for someone else, and asks if the health care stuff is legal, what limitations are there on the Federal Government's ability to tell people how to run their private lives.

Congressman Stark replies that there are very few Constitutional rules that would prevent the Fed. Govt. from affecting your private life.

The woman replies that the Constitution specifically gives certain powers to the Fed. Govt, and leaves all other authority to the States.  She again states that the health care stuff violates the 13th Amendment and asks "If they can do this, what can't they do"?

Mr. Stark replies that "the Federal Government can do most anything in this country".

She replies, "You sir, and people like you, are destroying this nation."

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 08:52:57 PM »
Wonder how Pete would feel if he looked out there and saw a few thousand M-16's pointing at his worthless, left-wing Kalifornia a$$?

I have a feeling the smuggness these pric*s exude would decline rapidly if they thought their lives were worth only the cost of one round from a 5.56.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments