November 17, 2017, 09:29:37 PM

Author Topic: Getting Closer!!  (Read 1003 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Getting Closer!!
« on: August 17, 2010, 09:09:17 PM »
September 4th is sneaking up and I don't know what I'm going to do. Half the guys it seems want to shoot the same field we shot last year and the owner says we're welcome back. The other half want to go someplace new. I've been asked to go with a couple of malcontents to check out some new fields this Saturday, but I'm thinking to he!! with it.

We had a good shoot last year and we've been told it's not going to go up in cost. Everybody had a good time I THOUGHT!?

Guess not.

Jesus, I swear sometimes you get tired of men acting like babies and you try and stay out of it and then wind up getting caught in the middle.

I'll make up my mind as to whether I'll go this Saturday in the next day or two, but I really can't see any advantage in moving. It's not like you can guarantee the birds will be there regardless of where you hunt.

I was walking to my truck from the precinct Monday and saw 11 dove sitting on the powerlines that ran next to the I-75/85 Interchange. Maybe I'll just hunt there.

Y'all ever hunt with people like this?  I swear some of these guys could screw up a one man parade!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Getting Closer!!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 10:40:27 PM »
Usta hunt with guys like that and thats why i mainly hunt with my dogs   they dont bitch where we go they are just happy to be huntin
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 09:07:43 PM »
Forget it, I'm not going. I called and told them.

If they want to find a new place to shoot and the majority agree, that's fine with me. I made it clear that I was happy where we were shot last year.

So....IF we move. It better be a @#$%^ing good place or I'll start taking scalps.

I'm going to spend this weekend shooting my new arrows and start getting ready for bow season.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 09:43:30 AM »
Where you have been hunting has paid off and I would continue to hunt that place. Those clowns that are moving are probably headed for a deserved letdown.

I've hunted with a fewjerks and there wasn't a second time hunting with them.
Usta hunt with guys like that and thats why i mainly hunt with my dogs   they dont bitch where we go they are just happy to be huntin
  ;D O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments