December 11, 2017, 09:27:23 PM

Author Topic: My Summer  (Read 278 times)

Offline GreatWhiteBuffalo

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Give me Liberty or Give me Death! - Patrick Henry
My Summer
« on: August 18, 2010, 12:30:16 AM »
  Already for the past three weeks Ive been waking up at five to practice until 4 PM with the marching band. I have been yelling at snotnosed freshmen for weeks now, and my throat hurts. They all think it's cool to not care, but thats just a phase. :roll: I may not be able to cuss in front of the directors, but the directors arent always there. :twisted: The freshmen get the message. We lost our old director, and this new guy sucks, so it's up to us the keep the MGP from going any further down hill.

I assemble them for drill, make them march a move, make them stop, make them stand motionless, discipline the ones who move (pushups and laps  :knuppel2), make them go back, discipline the ones who dont get back to the formation fast enough. Its sweaty work, and it brings back memories of my freshman year.

Lots of rock and roll jam sessions. Lots of backyard concerts. We play "Stranglehold", but we just jam on that song for like 20 minutes, instead of only a few. We made a rap song just to show how stupid easy it was. We walked the neighborhoods looking for deer at night, and I saw a few very nice bucks. Too bad I live in a residential area.

I perfected my rabbit frying skills, and made southern fryed rabbit that even my Spaniard Stepmother enjoyed. I caught some monster catfish, and they were tasty. I killed alot of rabbits. No worms. I grew a beard. It looked silly. I shaved it.

One of the guys from band died in a car crash. It kinda took us by surprise. He was a good guy. It isn't the first time someone in my marching band died in a car crash.

We blew stuff up on the fourth of July.

All my friends are going to college. This year is only my junior year. We'll see how it goes.

I rocked out. I hunted. I fished. I taught freshman that marching band isn't what they see on T.V. I blew stuff up. I set a field on fire. I got in trouble. And I did it all above the influence. Isnt that nice?

Tread Lightly, and Carry a Big Stick

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: My Summer
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 12:46:26 PM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 Quite a summer! You will make a great USMC DI someday. Maybe you would be receiving some of the marching band slackers in the groups of recruits when they arrive.  :twisted:  :knuppel2 ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline GreatWhiteBuffalo

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Give me Liberty or Give me Death! - Patrick Henry
Re: My Summer
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 02:25:48 PM »
That'd be great! ;D :knuppel2
Tread Lightly, and Carry a Big Stick

Facebook Comments