October 23, 2017, 04:28:49 PM

Author Topic: 2010-11 Deer Contest??  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Bowhuntr115

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: 2010-11 Deer Contest??
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 08:41:17 AM »
I'm in  O0........ now I gotta cut down on the OT at work and get out to do some scouting.
" Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. GEN 27:3 "

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 09:38:04 AM »
I'll ask you the same thing I asked Ks...............  "You gonna eat it?"  :wink:
Well, heck yeah!
:roll: :roll:

We'll make an exception in your case Plott.  O0  Not that anyone actually expects you to get a deer or anything.  :roll:
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 10:10:29 AM »
I may surprise ya  though id hate to ruin a good coon hunt by shootin a deer
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 10:33:56 AM »
I may surprise ya  though id hate to ruin a good coon hunt by shootin a deer

Well, you are supposed to shoot the critters that your dogs go after, aren't you?  ??? O0 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 11:30:29 AM »
Gonna set this one out too. Last 2 years I got in this contest and my season sucked!!! Gonna see if not getting in a contest changes my luck or if it is just my hunting ability that sucks!  ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 11:44:15 AM »
Gonna set this one out too. Last 2 years I got in this contest and my season sucked!!! Gonna see if not getting in a contest changes my luck or if it is just my hunting ability that sucks!  ;D

I'm leaning more toward the 2nd one.  :roll: ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 12:01:30 PM »
me too! I would have a better chance at them if they would let me walk up to them and hit them with a rock. When I step out of the truck to go to a stand to hunt, I do hear a sort of laughing coming from the woods as I am walking in. You think that is a sign???

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 05:41:35 PM »
Now look, DON'T be afraid!!

We ALL know that   I  will ALWAYS be the best looking deer hunter here, and nothing can EVER change that.

Still, you should all do your duty to kill a deer to put venison in the freezer and give the petafags heartburn, high blood pressure and anything else to make their days bad ones.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 07:54:33 PM »
Oh that will still happen Bo! O0 Just dont know when I will get to get in some hunting.
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 03:24:35 PM »
You know me and MissStrutter are in!!!!!! In 4 1/2 days I will be sitting in old faithful watching my little corner of my soybean field just waiting for something to show that I can feed to my new GrimReapers!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Facebook Comments