November 24, 2017, 10:37:29 PM

Author Topic: 2010-11 Squirrel Contest??  (Read 2782 times)

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
Re: 2010-11 Squirrel Contest??
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2010, 01:46:56 PM »
am i allowed to hunt it 2 different states? if so i will have entry's in Saturday night. If for nothing more than a attempt to get out the house.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 09:41:12 AM »
am i allowed to hunt it 2 different states? if so i will have entry's in Saturday night. If for nothing more than a attempt to get out the house.

O0 Yes, you can.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 05:31:14 PM »
Nah....I'm not gonna be "riding" tech... I'll low crawl. However, if anyone wants to push me around in a wheel barrel & we can be a mechanised sqwak killing machine.

BS says we can go to North Carolina and hunt rabbits with him. BC and Nutz have agreed to carry us around on their shoulders. Not as comfortable as a wheel-barrow but it gives us the advantage of the high ground.

BTW.....

You get Nutz!! :twisted: :roll: :wink: O0 ;D ;D ;D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 01:58:14 AM »
BS says we can go to North Carolina and hunt rabbits with him. BC and Nutz have agreed to carry us around on their shoulders. Not as comfortable as a wheel-barrow but it gives us the advantage of the high ground.

BTW.....

You get Nutz!! :twisted: :roll: :wink: O0 ;D ;D ;D
So your saying I get to "ride Nutz?"  :buck2 That's just nasty, thnx alot bro, not gnna be ridding anything that has the word or name "Nutz" in it either. :buck2

Facebook Comments