October 23, 2017, 09:31:13 AM

Author Topic: New to gut pile  (Read 1588 times)

Offline smit4317

• Me
New to gut pile
« on: August 19, 2010, 03:31:03 PM »
I stumbled across this web site and could not resist joining. I look forward to learning from you folks and sharing any knowledge I have.
Tell em we did it for Dixie!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: New to gut pile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 03:43:15 PM »
Good to have you around.  O0  We ain't much to look at, but we have a good time.  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 04:25:07 PM »
BC is an expert on flashlights. Ask him anything on that or binoculars or knives or scopes.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 04:28:06 PM »
Or....

Tracking deer at night!

:D :D :D
 ;D ;D ;D
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink:

I see you're also a fan of the movie, "The Long Rider's" great flick!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 06:08:10 PM »
Well welcome to the mix bud! Hide your neekid pics of Kris all your midget hookers and lock up your sheep! :roll: BC hands out vacciens for the camp stew on thursdays, so you got in on time. O0 And as for knives thats John's line of work, BC just sticks himself with them. ;D ;D Dont beleive what they say bout me or injun John cause these pups cant handle the truth! :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 08:01:41 PM »
I've really got to start getting to new members first.  You girls are gonna start scaring them off before they even have a chance to figure out how warped we really are.......errrr something like that.   :roll:

;D 

Welcome aboard Smit!
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 08:10:08 PM »
You know, if you paid us a little more, then the "show ponies" would be up front.  :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 09:45:17 AM »
Well welcome to the mix bud! Hide your neekid pics of Kris all your midget hookers and lock up your sheep! :roll: BC hands out vacciens for the camp stew on thursdays, so you got in on time. O0 And as for knives thats John's line of work, BC just sticks himself with them. ;D ;D Dont beleive what they say bout me or injun John cause these pups cant handle the truth! :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D
  O0 O0 O0 Yeah on that!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 10:05:44 AM »
Yeah GP start gettin out yer money   i may be easy but i aint cheap
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 01:42:44 PM »
Yeah GP start gettin out yer money   i may be easy but i aint cheap
HA! AB said you are easy AND cheap!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments