November 18, 2017, 08:57:21 AM

Author Topic: 3 hours = 9 squirrels  (Read 782 times)

Offline born-to-hunt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
3 hours = 9 squirrels
« on: September 01, 2010, 10:59:51 AM »
I went out today at 6:30 instantly I got one right after that another I was shooting them left and right left at 9:30 thinking I had enough with 6 greys and 3 fox's (having to clean them myself thats enough) and I got some gnad pics O0
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: 3 hours = 9 squirrels
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 01:29:12 PM »
Isn't the limit in OH only 6?  ???
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: 3 hours = 9 squirrels
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 10:20:24 PM »
Just an "FYI" for anyone that reads this topic..................

The reason this topic was locked was so that it couldn't be changed.  We enjoy anyone sharing harvest pictures with us, but only if they're done legally.  In this instance, it appears a violation of the Ohio Game & Fish laws occurred.  The Ohio Dept. of Fish & Game was alerted to the violation, as well as the poster's personal information.  We leave it up to them to conduct their investigation of the matter.

So in other words, Gut Pile Style does not condone or tolerate any sort of illegal behavior related to Fish & Game laws.  We may be non conventional and politically incorrect, but we are not a bunch of poachers and will not tolerate any such behavior.  O0

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments