November 24, 2017, 06:19:30 AM

Author Topic: PE-idoits trying to stop a bow hunt  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Josh B

• I am the top of the food chain!
PE-idoits trying to stop a bow hunt
« on: September 04, 2010, 12:32:48 PM »
https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=3267
“Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.” - Ted Nugent

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: PE-idoits trying to stop a bow hunt
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 07:45:51 AM »
 :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D And it takes you right to PETA's site.

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Josh B

• I am the top of the food chain!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 08:21:09 AM »
I was looking for info on bow hunting public land and this was one of the first things that came up
“Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.” - Ted Nugent

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 07:57:03 PM »
PETA scumbags are like lice. They're everywhere and nothing short of a good kerosine soaking will eliminate the problem.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 09:39:42 AM »
PETA scumbags are like lice. They're everywhere and nothing short of a good kerosine soaking will eliminate the problem.
Yeah on that! I think PETA nitwits are related to bedbugs, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 11:40:02 AM »
bo  them werent lice ya had  more like a social critter ya got from amy winehouse
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline steeliebob

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 12:25:34 PM »
Funny thing that bow hunting is so cruel and it tears apart deer families. HSUS is fighting to keep hunters from managing wolf populations. A wolf will wound a deer and chase the deer for days before killing it to eat it. Most good bow hunters have a rather instant kill at short range. Tracking a wounded animal is the last thing that a bow hunter wants to do.

Facebook Comments