October 22, 2017, 03:20:01 PM

Author Topic: dag nabbit  (Read 692 times)

travo

dag nabbit
« on: January 03, 2005, 02:40:17 PM »
dag nabbit, i guess id better quit milking this ear infection thing and get back to work. i have a new favorite site, and grew from a fawn to a spike in just 2 days! ill definately be checking in after work on these cold, dark winter nights. just want to say thanks to all of you who have helped me pass this time the last couple of days, although getting me out squirrel hunting definately did NOT help my ear out yesterday.ive referred my brother,crazysquirrelpoon, and my dad, who is yet to sign in. w'ell keep ya updated on whats goin on in the great white north.thanks to all for making this a great site,one with no arguements, where you can just drop in and get the lowdown along with real-world advice from real-world,workin-man hunters who are not being paid by a company to push a product.ill be seein all of ya later, and good hunting. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
dag nabbit
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 04:21:44 PM »
I think that is the greatest thing about this site.Nobody argues! I have been on some other forums where you need to wear a football helmet and take boxing gloves.
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Facebook Comments