October 20, 2017, 05:46:48 PM

Author Topic: Good Weekend  (Read 304 times)

Offline GreatWhiteBuffalo

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Give me Liberty or Give me Death! - Patrick Henry
Good Weekend
« on: September 06, 2010, 03:06:06 PM »
This weekend was the first weekend of Dove season, which opened wednesday. I got six dove and plucked em all like little chickens. And when the dove weren't flying, which was alot, I was at the stock tank fishing. I was just running the lure across some weeds when I thought I got hung up, so I flicked to get loose, and the line took off... I managed to pull in a nice 4 pound Largemouth Bass, and dad got him a nice bass too, but mine was bigger :). Its so cool what you can catch out of a little stock tank. Then I go home, and I had to get a baby rabbit out of my kitchen that the cats had brought in. I let him go into the woods. I hope he lives. So yeah, it was quite a weekend. We were supposed to do some midnight rabbit hunting, but dad had too much to drink again, and I had to drive him back to camp that night. If it wasn't for that, it might have been a perfect weekend.  :roll:
Tread Lightly, and Carry a Big Stick

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Good Weekend
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 05:12:14 PM »
Good Job! O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline BigStrutter

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 05:16:08 PM »
Sounds like you had some fun!! Anytime you want to get in on some rabbit hunting, catch a bus to western NC and hunt with me an ole Ellwood.

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline GreatWhiteBuffalo

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Give me Liberty or Give me Death! - Patrick Henry
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 12:29:00 AM »
Lol sounds like a deal!  O0
Tread Lightly, and Carry a Big Stick

Facebook Comments