November 18, 2017, 08:25:12 PM

Author Topic: She said "YES!!" I'm goin fishn  (Read 842 times)

Online D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
She said "YES!!" I'm goin fishn
« on: September 07, 2010, 11:08:46 AM »
No I've been married for 35 years. My darling wife won an guided fishing trip to any water in Montana for two. She just told me I would be the second half of the "TWO"  She has not gotten all the info yet but it sounds like a lot of fun, she get a gift card to "Bob Wards" and a gas card from Town pump for gas to get to the guide HQ.We talked about where , we narrowed it down to Fort Peck, Flathead, or Koocanusa . We don't fly fish so that blocks a lot of waters. I'm not big on trout fishing so there again in MT your down to just a few spots.In Flathead we could do some white fish or Salmon or something, In FP the big kings are active and of course WALLEYE!!! Koocanusa is trout ( bull) but it is some place We will never get to so it's in the running too.Tung river, dead man, yellowtail ??? If you could be guided any were in MT where would go??  Oh yeah, it has to be used in September.
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: She said "YES!!" I'm goin fishn
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 04:31:54 AM »
nice one!!! congrats to you guys...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: She said "YES!!" I'm goin fishn
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 09:43:50 AM »
nice one!!! congrats to you guys...

Yeah on that! Lucky dawgs!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments