November 20, 2017, 10:30:10 AM

Author Topic: Guess We'll Have to Send Out a Rescue Party!  (Read 1487 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Guess We'll Have to Send Out a Rescue Party!
« on: September 10, 2010, 04:56:22 PM »
Haven't heard from Nick in a good while. SWAT may need to to be called to stage a rescue!!

S=Squirrel
W=whacking
A=Assault
T=team

:knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Guess We'll Have to Send Out a Rescue Party!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 07:02:30 PM »
They possably converted him to Squirrelism! :shock: Made him memorize the Squirreran and have him praying to the squirrboota! :shock: :shock: ??? :knuppel2
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 08:44:09 AM »
Naw, I bet he's home cleaning squirrels all night and hunting the next morning until he falls asleep under a pecan tree.
Yep on sending the rescue squad. He might still be sound asleep and the squirrels are closing in for a mass attack!  :shock:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Nick_T

• Can I shoot one time?
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 08:32:47 AM »
LOL, get down here and help me, covered up with them. We're in the mid-30s already, usually don't kill but 1-4 per hunt this time of year but we're getting Oct and Nov numbers already. They're everywhere.

Nick T

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 05:04:13 PM »
Where's your ascot? :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 05:05:23 PM »
BTW....Is that a Glenfield?

Offline Nick_T

• Can I shoot one time?
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 08:17:36 AM »
I had to use the ascot for a "call of nature" that morning, rather handy, multi-use part of the safari attire.

Marlin Mod 60 Great Plains Limited Addition. Got a guy that really wants it BAD, he had one in his youth and hasn't been able to find one, wants to restore it. I'm letting him simmer for a while and then I'll lay a price on him. Might see if I can get a Marlin 795 out of the deal.

Nick T

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 08:43:37 AM »
I had to use the ascot for a "call of nature" that morning, rather handy, multi-use part of the safari attire.

Marlin Mod 60 Great Plains Limited Addition. Got a guy that really wants it BAD, he had one in his youth and hasn't been able to find one, wants to restore it. I'm letting him simmer for a while and then I'll lay a price on him. Might see if I can get a Marlin 795 out of the deal.

Nick T
Model 60, fantastic rifle. I've had several, still own one. Those rifles love CCI Stingers.

Strange weather you are having, Nick! You are sure doing fine with the squirrels, as expected.  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 05:33:46 PM »
I agree. The 60's a great little rifle.

I'm serious for once. If Remington would bring back the Nylon 66, I'd buy one and start squirrel hunting again. Only difference being, this time I'd put a big boy scope on it and not a dinky .22 scope.

Offline Nick_T

• Can I shoot one time?
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 11:53:46 AM »
BO, I bet if someone found one of those Rem 66s new in the box they could get $grand for it and have folks beating down the door to get it. Never figured those things would hold the following that they do.

For the money the 60's are really hard to beat. Pawn shop prices run from $75 or lower and most of the time they're pawned because of FTE problems and a good cleaning is all it needs. They're just getting broke in good most the time. I have been kicking around getting something higher dollar and fancier but in reality these are all I need. Probably step up to a stainless laminated version and put a weaver rail on top and better scope, probably a target trigger also, and call it good. Can't see fixing what isn't broke, no real need to spending a bunch of money I haven't got just for something pretty that'll be ripping through greenbrier and left in the truck for pretty much all season.

Nick T

Facebook Comments