December 15, 2017, 01:13:09 AM

Author Topic: Just found you guys  (Read 900 times)

Offline Dee

Just found you guys
« on: September 11, 2010, 07:35:10 PM »
Names Dee, I'm an old cogger, and I live in North Central Texas. I hunt deer, hog, squirrel, dove, been callin coyotes since about 1970, and like the old ways of huntin, fishin, and campin. Interestin site ya got here.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Just found you guys
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 07:43:11 PM »
Thanks for being part of the Pile Dee!  You'll have to give us some tips on calling the 'yotes.  I wouldn't mind thinning a few around our camp!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 08:26:07 PM »
Good to have you around the place Dee.  O0  Pay no attention to Gutpiles.  :roll:  He's our resident animal-rights activist Administrator.  :roll: :roll: :roll:  He wouldn't think of harming any type of critter.

Jump in on some of the stuff going on. O0  Be leery of some of the crazies though!  :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 03:06:49 AM »
Jump in on some of the stuff going on. O0  Be leery of some of the crazies though!  :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2
hey i resemble that remark...
tried calling yotes before found it easier to txt them though....  welcome to the pile dee kick back relax!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 10:38:39 AM »
Hey, it's great you arrived, Dee! Oh yeah, Texas!  O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 02:57:45 PM »
Welcome to the mix.... Seeing your from Texas means you already had your vaccinations so the stew will be good for you!!! O0 Just watch out for Bo and his midget trannie hookers! :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 05:01:08 PM »
Glad to have you sir.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 11:32:57 AM »
Welcome to the mix.... Seeing your from Texas means you already had your vaccinations so the stew will be good for you!!! O0 Just watch out for Bo and his midget trannie hookers! :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 ;D Another crack about my camp stew? Pay no attention to him, DEE. My stew is good for you.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments