October 17, 2017, 05:44:56 AM

Author Topic: Right to Hunt and Fish Coming Under Fire in Arizona  (Read 506 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Right to Hunt and Fish Coming Under Fire in Arizona
« on: September 14, 2010, 04:32:36 PM »
Right to Hunt and Fish Coming Under Fire in Arizona! 

Monday, September 13, 2010

Proposition 109, Arizona’s proposed amendment to constitutionally protect your right to hunt and fish, is coming under attack from anti-hunting groups like the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) and their friends in the media.  We need our members help and we need it now!

Full Story:  NRA-ILA

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Right to Hunt and Fish Coming Under Fire in Arizona
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 03:28:28 PM »
More Info:

Arizona: Proposition 109 backs hunting rights

Proposition 109 would amend the state Constitution, making it a constitutional "right to hunt, fish and harvest wildlife lawfully." The measure would give the state Legislature the sole authority to make laws regulating hunting, fishing and harvesting of wildlife. The Legislature would decide whether to grant authority to the state's Game and Fish Commission, which governs the Arizona Game and Fish Department, which manages wildlife.

Read About It: The Arizona Republic (Phoenix, Ariz.)

Posted: 9/27/2010 9:49:44 AM

Note: Many news sites archive stories after a short period of time. If the link above is expired please contact the site for information about accessing this story. 

Copyright 2010, National Rifle Association of America, Institute for Legislative Action.  This may be reproduced. It may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.  11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030    800-392-8683

Courtesy of the NRA-ILA

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments