November 20, 2017, 02:14:01 PM

Author Topic: Lady Gaga  (Read 3028 times)

Offline hoskins

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
Lady Gaga
« on: September 16, 2010, 11:05:41 PM »
 ;D I watched the MTV Music Awards with my wife & lady Gaga wore a "MEAT DRESS" ;D ;D O0. Now, I hated...I mean HATED her before that night, however, she brought military folks as her guests, recognized them when she won an award (they were in uniform), & when she won the main award of the night she was dressed in an all "MEAT" dress & hat! It was real, no kidding raw, red meat!

I know it is crazy to wear meat for clothes...but it is a huge middle finger thrown up to the PE-TARDS & other Antis!

I still don't like her music at all, but she's not an anti at least, plus I read that she loves to fish as well.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: Lady Gaga
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 04:47:45 AM »
;D I watched the MTV Music Awards with my wife & lady Gaga wore a "MEAT DRESS" ;D ;D O0. Now, I hated...I mean HATED her before that night, however, she brought military folks as her guests, recognized them when she won an award (they were in uniform), & when she won the main award of the night she was dressed in an all "MEAT" dress & hat! It was real, no kidding raw, red meat!

I know it is crazy to wear meat for clothes...but it is a huge middle finger thrown up to the PE-TARDS & other Antis!

I still don't like her music at all, but she's not an anti at least, plus I read that she loves to fish as well.
dont care.. still a whack job in my book
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 09:34:15 AM »

Yeah on that, but I like what bo said about her.  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 01:03:26 PM »

That's the pot calling the kettle black, don't ya' think?  ??? :idiot2

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Morax

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 05:11:02 PM »
That's the pot calling the kettle black, don't ya' think?  ??? :idiot2

i know i am a whackjob though

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 05:39:14 PM »
She knows Alejandro!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 11:06:59 PM »
NEVERMIND!!!!!!!! Just found out the B*TCH is campaining to get the government to drop the Dont Ask Dont Tell policy & allow gays to freely join the Military!!!! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

I once again hate her w/ every fiber of my being :tickedoff. I hate when folks that havent never served or know any da*n thing about the military trys & fu*k w/ us or tell us what is best for the military!!! :tickedoff

She & all other's like her have no clue what allowing gays to be open in the military will do to morale, cohesion, & just how much crime rate will rise in the military...because they (gays) will be vilolently assaulted...especially when they try & hit on someone!

Those type folks just need to shut the &*(^ up & let us do our job so that they can speak more foolishness somewhere else & about something else. Protest the war all you want, just don't protest to get Big Gay Al into the military. We fight wars...there is nothing Warrior about a twinke toe gay guy/gal.
 :tickedoff

Offline Morax

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 08:31:58 AM »
NEVERMIND!!!!!!!! Just found out the B*TCH is campaining to get the government to drop the Dont Ask Dont Tell policy & allow gays to freely join the Military!!!! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

ok i thought the dont ask dont tell law had nothing to do with them joining.. thought it was i was not allowed to ask the question "hos are you a queer" and you wasnt allowed to say "why yes i am" haha...  and though i do agree they should not be in the military, i do know of a few that pretty butch and she could probably take the heat....  i think the most damage would come from the beliefs wether true or unfounded, that all gays are fru fru little weaklings and the brother beside them cant really count on them when the chips are down.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 09:04:20 AM »
She & all other's like her have no clue what allowing gays to be open in the military will do to ................

It'll start looking something like this.  ;D

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 09:22:13 AM »
 :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff No kidding! The military is NO PLACE FOR THEM!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments