November 18, 2017, 02:44:05 PM

Author Topic: Lady Gaga  (Read 3024 times)

BBF

Re: Lady Gaga
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 11:08:21 AM »
 Re Pix:I think I'm going to puke. Yes I know what this is, however..........

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 12:15:16 PM »
Re Pix:I think I'm going to puke. Yes I know what this is, however..........

Do I even want to ask WHAT that is?  But the other more pressing question is HOW YOU KNOW??
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 04:30:13 PM »
i dont wanna know how he knows.. you know?
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 04:46:54 PM »
We can thank Les Aspin who was Clinton's Sec. Defence for much of this crap. He was all for allowing women into combat and letting homo's serve as well.

POS never wore a uniform a day in his life and thinks that the armed forces is an ok place for social experiments, and being able to ensure that everything comes out in your favor because you control all the tests and scores.

Yea that's being fair and equal.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 05:36:23 PM »
We can thank Les Aspin who was Clinton's Sec. Defence for much of this crap. He was all for allowing women into combat and letting homo's serve as well.

POS never wore a uniform a day in his life and thinks that the armed forces is an ok place for social experiments, and being able to ensure that everything comes out in your favor because you control all the tests and scores.

Yea that's being fair and equal.

hey i am for the equal rights for women in the military, when they can run the same course carry the same weight etc etc etc. none of this equal rights on a scaled down version of the truth.
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 06:25:06 PM »
hey i am for the equal rights for women in the military, when they can run the same course carry the same weight etc etc etc. none of this equal rights on a scaled down version of the truth.

There are double standards to be sure. But the problem here is one of cohesion and support. What we see in the west is an attempt to fictionalize the truth and make fiction the truth.

When you look at the these women and those who support them, it has nothing  to do with making your fighting force better. It's all about the NEED to elevate women into positions that they are not qualified for at the expense of safety and combat effectiveness. The figures that have been thrown out by the proponents of women in combat show they CAN do the job. Problem with those figures is that they lie.

The armed forces are not a democracy and it's very easy to fudge results to get what you want. The truth is that since women have been allowed on naval ships the actual effectiveness has declined as women who can't do the job are allowed to stay because of the poiltical correctness that is the rule of thumb in the armed forces today. Pregnancies of women serving on naval vessels has gone up to points that also effect the ability of the navy to do it's job. While these women are at home having babies, others must come along and do their job.

Murder has gone up as well, because you have jealousies and fights that end in death over such issues as, who's the daddy? Don't look at my woman! This ones mine not yours, etc.!

The news media wants women in infantry positions regardless of the detrement of the units effectiveness.

Why do you think the news media wants it so bad?

Simple. They can't wait to show how the first woman in combat KILLED A MAN!!!

WHOOPIE!!!

Of course if she dies, that's ok too, because now we can have a ten part special on how she grew up and died and we can show it as the empowerment women now have to die alongside men.

Missing the whole f' ing point that you don't win a war by dying for your country. You win a war by making somebody on the otherside die for his country.

Women and men are not equal. Never have been and never will be. If women are to be given total equality, then rape can no longer be a crime, because women should be able to defeat a rapist, since men and women are now equal in ALL things.

There can no longer be any domestic violence laws to protect women from abusive husbands because they are now totally equal.

This is an issue I've dealt with for over thirty years. I do believe women have a place in the armed forces. But not in combat.

The ultimate point of conflict is to win. You do that by being mean, bad and ruthless and male.

It's no mistake that George Orwell said....

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night, because roughMEN stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 08:03:36 PM »
In all fairness, I've gotta say that I've met some women that could kick quite a few people's butt's that are in the service.  O0 ;D  If they allow these guys in, then yes, they should allow the women too.  But, I don't believe that ANY requirement should be lowered to be able to recruit more women or minorities.  >:( :tickedoff
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2010, 01:28:22 AM »
BO is on the money. Women in the military is fine...in a combat enviroment...no way. I have witnnessed it first hand & the vast majority buckle under the stress & pressure of rounds coming down range. Others are there to be a social queen &/or resident diva. Others are just too weak, physically, to carry the loads that we have to carry nowdays...especially with the plates in our vests, heavy assault packs full of ammo, pyro, water, smoke, etc... not to mention all the ammo we carry on our body & even more water.

We carry this load for days on end and over the course of miles and miles of terrain. I'm not saying that there isn't a very small minority of women that can't do this...but it is a very...very small number.

Also, combat troops need to be concentrating on combat...not T&A. It is hard enough to keep troops head in the game as it is. Keeping their minds on the task at hand and not back at home, what is my family doing, is my girl cheating on me, is my wife & kids ok...are they safe, is my mom going to make it through surgery, will my dad survive his battle with cancer, etc... Also, troops get bored & complacent...complacency kills....so does distractions.

Leave it alone...let us keep our combat troops free of silly & political inspired distractions. O0

BBF

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2010, 04:34:33 PM »
Jaysus H !!

Relax you guys. geeez!
 Did you ever hear or see what goes on when a sailor crosses the Equator the first time on a naval ship? When Neptune himself arrives to celebrate this event?
When you pledge into a Fraternity in College or in this case either joining a new Army unit or graduated basic or.........

Lordy !!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2010, 06:08:36 PM »
Not to sure where you're coming from BBF?

Basic training was and is a joke. The Marine Corps is the only branch that trains it's men and women separately. I was in the army and women were trained with the men in basic. It was only when you left basic to AIT(advanced individual training) did you train gender specific, depending on your MOS(military occupational specialty)

The schools I graduated from after basic include, Basic Infantry, Advanced Infantry, Airborne(parachute), Air Assault, Sniper, Recondo and Ranger.

Airborne and Air Assault allow women and many DOR'd(droped on request) others made it because there was and is a quota to meet on having a certain number of females complete the school.

Did some do OK on their own?

Yes, they did, but it doesn't change the fact they don't belong in combat.

Anybody can jump out of an airplane. I've done it more than 250 times. So big dam* deal.

I was never subjected to any homosexual or gay type behavior, before, during or after the schools and if I might pat myself on the back a bit, I'd say the guys in those gender specific schools were pretty tough dudes, we didn't have to resort to assinine childish behavior to accomplish the task.

I know they have shows on the Discovery Channel and History Channel that claim to show the truth. THEY DON'T!

FOR THE RECORD....Neither does "Cops"

As far as  Neptune and the equator thing goes.

It is now official US navy policy that it is only for people who VOLUNTEER to be abused and it is very much toned down to the point of being a sham from what it used to be. People have been COURT MARTIALED and careers destroyed over this issue.

As far as college fraternities go, all I can say is, to compare what we do in training and combat to fraternity life is so far off as to not be even understandable.

I'm hoping you meant this in a different way, but to compare what Hoskins, John, myself and others have gone through in our military careers to what kids in college do as a means of fitting and being popular, is very offensive and if you want to know the truth, I'm actually insulted that you would compare what we do as being on the same level as that.

Gays DO NOT belong in the military, period.

Women DO NOT belong in combat, period.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 10:18:34 PM by bohica »

Facebook Comments