November 23, 2017, 09:58:28 AM

Author Topic: Lady Gaga  (Read 3033 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Lady Gaga
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2010, 09:11:33 PM »
I was never subjected to any homosexual or gay type behavior, before, during or after the schools...............

Yeah, but how many did YOU subject to YOUR advances??  ??? :knuppel2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2010, 09:48:14 PM »
Hey!! You're the one that keeps  sending me pictures of you and Nutz, playing "Doctor"!!!!

You've ALWAYS got that smile on your face when he prods you with the stethascope!!!!

Then there's that picture of him giving you mouth to mouth, and he's got his tongue out,and you've got Juan standing in the background "clicking" his "flashlight" off and on!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2010, 06:54:55 AM »
if we dont let em in combat, then what, ya'll draw straws for who gets the beers afterwards?
when in doubt shoot twice

BBF

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2010, 04:22:28 PM »
Not to sure where you're coming from BBF?

I think you and I saw that pix waay different. I didn't see it as as a bunch of homosexuals having a party. I saw it as an initiation rite for some sort of military branch. (Gas masks as underwear :roll:)

I got out of the service in 1965 and we did not train, sleep or otherwise engage with the opposite gender in uniform. Homosexual acts got you tossed in the stockade and given a DD if I recall.

I did not serve in the Canadian Forces but do know that some units have pretty gross(non sexual) "Rites of Passage"

Nothing I wrote was intended to slight you or any member of the Armed Forces.

I hope that is satisfactory to you.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 04:26:21 PM by BBF »

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2010, 11:36:06 AM »
You are right there, BBF! I got out in '66.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2010, 03:51:32 PM »
I have no doubt it was an initiation.

It was not however one for US troops.

The gas masks being the giveaway among other things.

When I went through jump school in 1980 I got my blood wings. When I graduated ranger school in 1981 I went through bull in the ring. When I completed Recondo in 1979 I got my see all hat.

Yes there are rites, but we draw the line at stupid shi*.

Obviously the european soldiers being shown in those photos think it's ok to look stupid and faggy.

That's fine. Just don't call the United States to come bail their stupid a$$'s out when they find themselves getting their heads handed to them, by someone who knows how to fight.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 04:47:25 PM »
Obviously the european soldiers being shown in those photos think it's ok to look stupid and faggy.

You sure that isn't the California National Guard getting ready to deploy??  ???
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2010, 05:09:04 PM »
You sure that isn't the California National Guard getting ready to deploy??  ???

Is there a difference? ???

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2010, 09:50:54 AM »
Is there a difference? ???
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Probably not.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2010, 10:06:16 AM »
Yeah, but how many did YOU subject to YOUR advances??  ??? :knuppel2
so what you are saying is you learned on your own?
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments