December 14, 2017, 04:58:03 AM

Author Topic: Try Again Tomorrow.  (Read 3462 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Try Again Tomorrow.
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2010, 09:59:30 PM »
Leaving again tonight after work, and today has been real bit*h btw! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

I hate this place more and more everyday! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

I better kill something this weekend or I might be going postal! :tickedoff :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2010, 11:55:34 AM »
Leaving again tonight after work, and today has been real bit*h btw! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

I hate this place more and more everyday! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

I better kill something this weekend or I might be going postal! :tickedoff :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2
Good luck, bo! Git em!
I had to get out and kill something, too. I got two squirrels yesterday. I was doing good until the rain started pouring down and didn't quit.
I bought a lifetime hunting license this year. It is going to save me a lot of money in the future.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2010, 05:01:19 PM »
I bought a lifetime hunting license this year. It is going to save me a lot of money in the future.  :)

Sounds like you wasted your money.  I mean, you're already older than dirt.  Just how many more years do you think you actually have?  ???
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2010, 05:28:18 PM »
Ja probably only bought one cause he fergot why he went in there
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2010, 08:34:26 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I plan on living A LOT LONGER!  Let me think now. Why did I go into that store?
Look! Is that a chicken over there?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2010, 05:30:42 PM »
Well this weekend was pretty much a repeat of last weeks.

Saturday was hot and muggy and I didn't see squat. Starting Sunday afternoon  it rained off and on all day.

As the clouds were coming in Sunday, the temperature began to drop, and I'm guessing the barometer too, and I had 2 or 3 doe come in behind me, but I couldn't turn around to ge a shot.

Had one circle back and sneak up on me and get within range, but before I could draw she moved back into heavier cover.

Don't know if it was the same deer, but saw 2 more about 5pm on the other side of the creek bottom heading towards a food plot, that I decided not to hunt. Oh well!

I hunted by myself again this weekend. We've had a few guys come out and hunt during the week, but nobody has killed anything yet on our property.

I know of only 1 deer being killed near us and that was a doe in one of the adjacent clubs. Still not sure how many people are going out to hunt.

Oh well, at least the Falcon's beat the Saint's Sunday! :wink: O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2010, 09:37:40 AM »
Bummer, bo.  :sad: At least you are seeing a few.
Our youth season is open and not much is being harvested. One kid missed a huge 14 pointer a couple of nights ago where I work.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2010, 10:31:14 AM »
Hell Bo, I was taken a mower over to one of my ol ladies manager's and Ill be damed if there wernt deer in the front yard of a house close to her's! :shock: 2pm eaten hickory nuts!
Still killen and grillen!!!

BBF

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2010, 11:07:35 AM »
Another 1 month and 1 day to go before Open Season.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2010, 05:53:30 PM »
It dropped to 72 degrees here today. If it stays like this through the weekend, it might get them moving!

Facebook Comments