December 14, 2017, 12:07:25 PM

Author Topic: Some harvest pictures from the KY bow season so far  (Read 819 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Some harvest pictures from the KY bow season so far
« on: September 24, 2010, 04:56:02 PM »
Figured that since everyone likes looking at deer pictures, I'd throw some up that they've been taking this year in KY.  :wink:

nOnAmE's "girlfriend" from last year....

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
Re: Some harvest pictures from the KY bow season so far
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 07:21:26 PM »
some of those are great bucks man O0
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 09:06:16 PM »
But all of them were taken legally.  :roll:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 09:54:54 PM »
Yes there are some nice deer there.

But as always, it must be pointed out that NONE of those hunters pictured will EVER be as good looking or cool as me!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 11:32:24 AM »
Yes there are some nice deer there.

But as always, it must be pointed out that NONE of those hunters pictured will EVER be as good looking or cool as me!!!

Yeah, no ascots or assless chaps!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 10:34:01 AM »
There are some real archers there, you know the ones that haven't got a wheel or two hanging off the limbs! :twisted:

It would have been nice to have some names on those pix'es so the unwashed  can put a name to the faces.

Nice pix'es and good hunting, Congrats, now do the same or better this season. O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 01:43:39 PM »
It would have been nice to have some names on those pix'es so the unwashed  can put a name to the faces.

I lifted the pictures from another site, specific to KY.  I don't believe that there's anyone from there that's on here.  O0  Besides, they couldn't handle the Gut Pile Style!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 01:03:39 PM »
Here's a few more.  :wink:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 01:15:47 PM »
More...

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 05:54:49 PM »
That last one has some good mass on his rack. O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments