October 23, 2017, 06:39:33 PM

Author Topic: Got Some Good Pee-Pee Today!!!  (Read 672 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Got Some Good Pee-Pee Today!!!
« on: September 24, 2010, 10:09:14 PM »
There's a childrens game ranch right outside of town that has tame whitetail deer among other critters that you can walk around and feed. They also sell deer pee-pee that they collect from the deer there. I had a buddy pick some up for me and I'll be using it this weekend.

I've seen deer lure work and fail allot over the years and whether or not this stuff really works is open to debate.

But this place really does collect the stuff from their deer, which means I know it's not some water with food coloring in it. Maybe it'll help with all this dad blame hot weather.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

BBF

Re: Got Some Good Pee-Pee Today!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 04:30:38 PM »
Things are looking up, we had two nice size Doe's in the front yard this PM :) and the wife is certain that she saw the southend of a moose on our property very recently. Now if we can keep the(legal) poachers away from them.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 11:27:58 AM »
Things are looking up, we had two nice size Doe's in the front yard this PM :) and the wife is certain that she saw the southend of a moose on our property very recently. Now if we can keep the(legal) poachers away from them.
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Good sign, BBF! You wouldn't even have to get your nose cold, hunting that close to your back door.  :twisted:  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 11:30:11 AM »
Bo, I think you are in the ballpark! Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if you have to buy an additional freezer and fill this year.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 10:25:51 AM »
It is not the nose I am worried about. ;D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 12:25:54 AM by BBF »

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 06:18:51 PM »
Bo been milken those deer again? :shock: :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 05:19:09 PM »
Bo been milken those deer again? :shock: :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D

I had them put it on a dvd and send it to you! :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 06:26:01 PM »
Bo's gone wild shows woohoo! O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Facebook Comments