November 17, 2017, 07:58:25 PM

Author Topic: Been Invited!!  (Read 11226 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Been Invited!!
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2010, 10:07:38 PM »
Or a knife then ya only need a flashlight or headlight

SI SENOR!! NEVER FORGET THE FLASHLIGHT!!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

BBF

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2010, 09:29:07 AM »
Why not just open sights, with something like the fiber optics.  O0

Print this post foryourself and see how that would work for you  when you have reached your 68th birthday  :wink:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2010, 10:20:50 AM »
Print this post foryourself and see how that would work for you  when you have reached your 68th birthday  :wink:
Yeah on that!
I do good with iron sights but for really fine shooting (squirrel eye at 100 yards) I find I need plenty of glass on top of the rifle.  :roll:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline mrjimsfc

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2010, 11:10:33 AM »
Well, the light was good enough that I took those pictures (on the first page) without using a flash.  But, as you can clearly see, both guns have scopes on them. 
         'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.'  ~ Thomas Jefferson

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2010, 10:04:14 PM »

Don't imagine I'll make it that long.  O0 ;D  At the rate I'm going, I'll be lucky to make 60.  :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2010, 08:41:52 AM »
Heck, with all the bionics they have nowdays, y'all ought to live to be at least 200!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2010, 06:30:19 PM »
Heck, with all the bionics they have nowdays, y'all ought to live to be at least 200!
But who the hell would want to
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline mrjimsfc

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2010, 09:52:48 AM »
But who the hell would want to
Well, I've heard that there aint no huntin or fishin in heaven so...... :uglystupid2
         'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.'  ~ Thomas Jefferson

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2010, 02:11:26 PM »
Well, I've heard that there aint no huntin or fishin in heaven so...... :uglystupid2
What scandelist liar said that? :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2010, 02:29:23 PM »
yeah then i will be half the man you are JA..

as far as no hunting and fishing in heaven, come on if there isnt then it wouldnt be heaven...
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments