November 19, 2017, 09:00:36 PM

Author Topic: Been Invited!!  (Read 11259 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Been Invited!!
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2010, 04:05:10 PM »
Couldnt you see Bo with bionic arms!  :shock: He would be in the ER all the time getting his winkie sewn back on! :roll: :roll: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline mrjimsfc

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2010, 04:25:20 PM »
as far as no hunting and fishing in heaven, come on if there isnt then it wouldnt be heaven...
Yeah, that's sortta what I figured too.  Of course I have to wonder where the critters go when I kill em in heaven?  Do I get to eat them?  Do I even get to (need to) eat there?  Is it heaven for me and hell for them? :tickedoff
         'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.'  ~ Thomas Jefferson

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2010, 05:11:45 PM »
Couldnt you see Bo with bionic arms!  :shock: He would be in the ER all the time getting his winkie sewn back on! :roll: :roll: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MY WINKIE WOULD NEED A LOT MORE THAN BIONIC ARMS TO PULL IT OFF!!! :twisted: :roll: :wink:

If there was a nuclear war, three things are guaranteed to survive. Cockroaches, Keith Richards and my winkie!!!

But thanks for the concern. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2010, 07:20:52 PM »
So what your saying is it looks like Keith huh? :roll: ;D ;D ;D ;D Didnt get er sercomsized in time either!  :shock: :shock: :-X

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2010, 08:37:16 PM »
I said Keith and cockroaches because those are two things you're familiar with......you and keith are about the same age and look alike, and because you're hung like a cockroach and only come out when the lights are off!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :-P
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2010, 09:54:56 PM »
Ok... This will be in a few parts...

I said Keith and cockroaches because those are two things you're familiar with......you and keith are about the same age and look alike, and because you're hung like a cockroach and only come out when the lights are off!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :-P

Oh, BURN! ;D O0 :evil:

What scandelist liar said that? :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2

GAH!!! Where the he77 is that spellchecker?!? It's S-C-A-N-D-A-L-O-U-S... As in, "The way you spell is scandalous." ;)

yeah then i will be half the man you are JA..

So what you're saying is that John is roughly 8 times the man you are presently? ??? ;D Or did you mean you would be half his age? ;)

So what your saying is it looks like Keith huh? :roll: ;D ;D ;D ;D Didnt get er sercomsized in time either!  :shock: :shock: :-X

Really?!? Twice in one thread? I'ma start the "Spellchecker for Nutz Foundation." ;D :evil: I'm beginning to wonder if Nutz is really PTCruiser virtually reincarnated. :roll:

Sorry, Nutz... Somebody had to say it & I'm sleep deprived at present.
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2010, 12:21:29 AM »
Hell it is turning Obamist in here again! I aint conforming and you aint getting me fixed!  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 ;D ;D ;D

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2010, 06:38:55 PM »
How can you fix something that's never been working? :D :twisted: :roll: :roll:

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2010, 10:40:39 PM »
That happens when you actually wear it out!!!  O0 :shock:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2010, 08:22:35 AM »
Nutz's posts are like the tag line I found on another site once..........

"Man, your posts used to drive me crazy trying to figure out what you were saying, but I actually look forward to the challenge now of decyphering them."  ;D

Besides Ks, Nutz would just blow up a spell checker.  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments