November 21, 2017, 08:50:08 AM

Author Topic: Been Invited!!  (Read 11282 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Been Invited!!
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2010, 11:25:45 AM »
Bring us some Bacon Back so BC can do more experaments! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline mrjimsfc

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2010, 12:22:10 PM »
Bring us some Bacon Back so BC can do more experaments! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
I thought animal experimentation was illegal. :tickedoff
Is "sowbelly" the same thing as bacon?  What if I shoot a boar instead of a sow?  I know, I know, I'm supposed to shoot a small sow because it tastes better. :roll:  I think I'll take what I can get!  Not only that, if I get one, we're going to eat the whole hog! (so that's where the term comes from) :)

'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.'  ~ Thomas Jefferson

Offline mrjimsfc

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2010, 09:46:50 AM »
Got a couple of them!

Not a difficult hunt.  Pigs everywhere!
         'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.'  ~ Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2010, 10:10:18 AM »
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 You done great, mr! Hand cannon must have worked really great! The roasting porkers look great, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2010, 02:17:10 PM »
Looks like a heck of a time!  O0

But you can't post a picture like that last one without offering some up to the rest of us savages here.  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 07:00:47 PM »
Ba Ba Bacon!!!!!!!!! :knuppel2 :-P :D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline mrjimsfc

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2010, 10:51:53 PM »
Looks like a heck of a time!  O0

But you can't post a picture like that last one without offering some up to the rest of us savages here.  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2

We invited all sorts of people and about 40 or 50 of them showed up.  I guess it just too far for you to travel being as we were in Florida. ;D

Offline mrjimsfc

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2010, 11:03:38 PM »
Interesting to note, it's a lot less expensive to hunt on private land than to hunt on public (state) land.  We were on the west side of Okeechobee at a place called "Chappy's". O0

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2010, 05:29:13 PM »
Outstanding!! O0 O0 O0

Never have heard of Chappy's, but Okeechobee has got some of the best hunting in the state around it!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

BBF

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2010, 12:32:21 AM »
You must have every dog and cat within miles  heading for that BBQ. OK so how much does this Chappy's dude charge for a hunt? I'm heading to Fl in about a month myself.

Facebook Comments