November 20, 2017, 07:48:52 PM

Author Topic: I am FRIGGIN excited!!!  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
I am FRIGGIN excited!!!
« on: September 29, 2010, 12:29:39 PM »
 :D Ducks and Geese will be losing their lifes saturday morning bright and early, can't wait to see them come in with wings locked, then fold like an ironing board when i SMOKE EM!!!   :knuppel2
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: I am FRIGGIN excited!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 02:16:40 PM »
Now I know you dont eat them mud suckers do you?  :-P They are worth killen, but you should leave em for maken fish turds! Oh Good Luck to... ;D ;D O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 11:44:45 AM »
Now I know you dont eat them mud suckers do you?  :-P They are worth killen, but you should leave em for maken fish turds! Oh Good Luck to... ;D ;D O0

I love duck, tear the feathers off and do them up Asian BBQ style...  MMMMM GOOD! 

the big honkers are best brined and jerked. 

Only critters that i kill with out eatin is skunks, coons, and Jackrabbits.  I'm even that crazy dude that keeps the liver, kidney, heart and tongue from my big game.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 12:51:59 PM »
I'm even that crazy dude that keeps the liver, kidney, heart and tongue from my big game.

You can do that with any game.  :wink:  The 'innerds' off of squirrels & rabbits are pretty good.  O0

I like to eat duck & goose, but don't care to hunt them that much.  I've been, but I just can't seem to get into it.  :-\
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 06:08:37 PM »
Go get 'em!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online D45/70

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 09:19:30 AM »
:D Ducks and Geese will be losing their lifes Saturday morning bright and early, can't wait to see them come in with wings locked, then fold like an ironing board when i SMOKE EM!!!   :knuppel2

Our season open Saturday too. I've been loading tuns of steel and hevi-shot shells all summer. I have a trumpeter swan tag this year too , so I'm kind of hoping for some cold  to drive some down. We can get 7 ducks 6 snow gees and 4 honkers. We make jerky out of all our birds at the end of the year we grind them all up and blend in a bunch of spices and make pressed jerky and sausage.
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 10:11:44 AM »
Good luck, fellas!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 07:29:37 AM by John Andrews »
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 09:53:23 AM »
thanks gents it was a fun fun hunt.

Facebook Comments