October 21, 2017, 02:25:12 AM

Author Topic: Swap hunting magazines  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Aussie Joe

Swap hunting magazines
« on: November 08, 2003, 04:24:58 AM »
I'm from australia and would like to get some magazines or vids/dvd's from other countrys, as they are hard to get over here.  I am willing to swap!  :D
I'd rather be hunting.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Swap hunting magazines
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 10:15:22 PM »
What'cha got?  And what'cha want?  I don't get rid of my videos, but you're more than welcome to borrow them for a while.  I'm currently getting the North American Hunter, Kentucky Game and Fish, Kentucky Afield, and Outdoor Life magazines.  I've got some back issues of Field and Stream and some other magazines.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Aussie Joe

Swap hunting magazines
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 12:08:06 AM »
Quote from: Big58cal
What'cha got?  And what'cha want?  I don't get rid of my videos, but you're more than welcome to borrow them for a while.  I'm currently getting the North American Hunter, Kentucky Game and Fish, Kentucky Afield, and Outdoor Life magazines.  I've got some back issues of Field and Stream and some other magazines.

I've got HEAPS of Australian Sporting Shooter, Guns and Game and a few New Zealand Rod and Rifle mag's. I'm looking for mag's with a good mix of Deer and Predator pic's and articles and possibly good advertisments for new types of gear and the like.  As for videos maybe we could do a temporary exchange?  I've got Fox Shooting at it's Best VOL3, A quiver Full of Hope a taste of bowhunting in New Zealand, Heading Bush hunting and fishing New Zealand, Hunting New Zealand's Southern Alps, Shootin' the Bull Australian Antlered Adventures and Ken Leatham's Mansfield Sambar Safari's.  I hope these take your fancy :D
I'd rather be hunting.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Swap hunting magazines
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2003, 09:14:35 PM »
Hey Aussie Joe, you've got a Private Message.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments