December 15, 2017, 02:58:53 PM

Author Topic: And the count down begins!  (Read 786 times)

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
And the count down begins!
« on: October 08, 2010, 03:38:47 PM »
Starting now! 183 hours, 23 mins until the big gun is able to talk! Man I can not wait until I can go get'em!

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: And the count down begins!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 04:21:14 PM »
O0 O0 O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 09:58:24 AM »
Starting now! 183 hours, 23 mins until the big gun is able to talk! Man I can not wait until I can go get'em!
Getting anxious, huh?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 10:55:07 PM »
The Youth Gun Hunt weekend was today & running into tomorrow.  Had to go teach a Bowhunter Education Instructor course this morning, so I didn't get to take the boy.  :'(  I was going to take him tomorrow, but it was late when we got home tonight (today is the wife's birthday, so I took her out to eat & did what she wanted to do), and the boy was tired and not feeling the best in the world, so we're not going to go tomorrow.  :'(

This next weekend is our 2 day early muzzleloading season here in KY.  :twisted: O0  Gonna get the smokepole out tomorrow and ignite a charge or two just to make sure everything is still set.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 09:03:10 AM »
Yea, kinda excited this year. I have got some pretty good pics of deer and I have all of my stands as ready as they can be. I am just ready to sit in the woods and enjoy the outdoors. I would love to kill a deer this year, but if I don't I'll be just as happy seeing my dad ( who is 66) or my son kill one.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 08:10:14 PM »
Hang in there buddy you'll make it. Hopefully I'll feel better this weekend and get out too.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline SCHINK

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 07:35:41 AM »
DANG gun season opens here Thursday morning......not that I have anything against shooting deer with a gun.....BUT....it's DOE only for 4 days and it sure does stir the herd up for the rest of bow season.....but that's the wonderful DNR for ya........not sure what they are thinnking some times.......
HAPPINESS IS A BLOODY TAILGATE

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 11:16:52 AM »
Down to 18 hrs and some change. Suppose to be 43 here in the morning! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I don't ever remember it being that cool on opening day here before. Guess the camo shorts stay in the box tomorrow. ;D

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 08:52:12 PM »
Alright J-B, git a big 'un!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

I'm feeling better and looks like I'll head down after work tonight. It's still kinda' warm up here, but the winds blowing so who knows, it migh cool off.

I'm hearing stories of big ones already being taken by bow and BP this month. But have yet to see any myself. Maybe this will be a better season than last.

God know's we need one!! :sad: :'(
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 09:42:37 AM »
Yeah on that, bo! Warm weather hunting suxs!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments