October 23, 2017, 09:56:24 PM

Author Topic: Site Suggestions???  (Read 7268 times)

Offline DblArrow

• Double Arrow Bow Hunting
Re: Site Suggestions???
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2005, 07:11:21 PM »
Oh, I also think that map idea is really original and a good idea.  That would be pretty cool! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2005, 10:15:42 PM »
how about a video game section where u talk about new games and stuff like that im only 12 so i play alot of games and i knwo that there are alot of people older then me on this site but u never know if alot of the other older people would like it or not
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2005, 10:37:05 AM »
how about a video game section where u talk about new games and stuff like that
Sorry man, but I don't think a video game section would go well with the overall "hunting/outdoor" theme of the site.  ???  You're more than welcome to put topics like that in the Just Jawin' section, but I doubt that there would be enough interest in it to develop a whole section to it.  Thanks for the suggestion though.  Keep thinking!!!!! O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2005, 06:22:51 PM »
thats wut ks said

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2005, 11:07:40 AM »
Hw aboot a atomattic spell chek 4 sum uf u. Just n case u 4get 2 hit the "spel chek" buton. :D

JK- Anyways, study hard and stay in skool. It does get better. :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 11:09:17 AM by ellwoodjake »
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 01:35:23 PM »
how about a crabing section to talk about your crabbing stories or something like that?

Offline john

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2005, 03:57:39 PM »
how about a crabing section to talk about your crabbing stories or something like that?
hmm  haven;t had any of them since i was in the army,,,,wait,,,are you talking about eating type crabs?

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2005, 07:14:41 PM »
yea... i was thinking abou a section where u can just talk about ur fun days of crabbing i knwo i ahve had some great days O0

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2005, 04:04:28 PM »
What about a section on trapping?  (Next on my list of outdoor activities to attempt - the wife is gonna want to kill me soon)  I have been doing some reading on the subject and asked Santa for some steel traps.  Plus, an oldtimer I know is willing to take me out and show me some tips and tricks, for giving him some assistance.

By the way, I hear that Barbecued Beavers and Muskrats are quite tasty.  ???  :D  :shock:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2005, 06:44:57 PM »
Once upon a time, we had a thread here, dedicated to the consumpion of 'rats. Check it out: http://www.gutpilestyle.com/ForumSMF/index.php?topic=389.0
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments