December 18, 2017, 11:42:40 AM

Author Topic: Don't Tell plott......  (Read 272 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Don't Tell plott......
« on: October 19, 2010, 08:42:11 PM »
There's a female body building group in town and there is a plethora of girls with fake hair, orange skin and enhanced breasts walking around.

Haven't seen Snookie yet, but she maybe waiting for plott to show up! :D ;D :twisted: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Don't Tell plott......
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 12:58:10 PM »
She probably is waiting for him! I hear that Snookie is hot for hog wrestlers.  ;D Plott is  famous in NE Iowa, a topnotch champion hog rodeo rider and roper. 

I'm anxiously waiting for his own hog rodeo/circus to open. I hear it's taking the entertainment world by storm and will put traditional rodeos and circuses on the back burner.
Plott thunders out of the chute with his trusty hog steed under him while the crowd of crazed Iowa chicks are squealing and going wild with excitement. Ahead of plott thunders a huge wild tusker with tusks that can open up a rhino.
The cheering crowd goes wild as plott ropes the huge razor tusked rabid hog and leaps off his trusty steed to hogtie the huge beast! Oh no! The rope slips off the hoofs and the murderous beast leaps upon it's hoofs and attacks as plott quick as lightning draws his wicked blade and charges the crazed beast!

Y'all finish this as best as you like. My money is on plott. Odds are 3-1 in favor of the hog.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Don't Tell plott......
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 07:11:47 AM »
Hell Snookie is in the bunk where all the lot lizards ride  and im on the way south so bo dont wear them all out before i get  there
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments