October 19, 2017, 10:45:33 AM

Author Topic: Wolf Hunt????  (Read 1694 times)

Offline steeliebob

Wolf Hunt????
« on: October 22, 2010, 11:59:14 AM »
PETA wins again, the Gray Wolf gets to stay on the endangered species list in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnisota. The Gray Wolf was brought into the US and managed by the USFWS with illegally obtained sportsmans funds. Very much like the Asian Carp that would not be here if it was not for the USFS. With whitetail deer populations declining at a very rapid pace in the three states and no options in the future to thin the wolf population. There may be a few wolves getting some lead poisong this fall.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Wolf Hunt????
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 01:49:14 PM »
Follow the 3 S's........

Shoot
Shovel
Shut up

O0 O0 O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »
Follow the 3 S's........

Shoot
Shovel
Shut up

O0 O0 O0
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Yeah on that! Like I have said before, the only good wolf is a dead wolf. The moron tree huggers should have figured out why the dang wolves were exterminated in the first place.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 08:02:20 PM »
Follow the 3 S's........

Shoot
Shovel
Shut up

O0 O0 O0

4 S's......

SILVER BULLET'S!!!!! :wink: O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline walleyes

• Warning,, I don't call 911 !!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 08:14:28 PM »
Well don't get me wrong guys I ain't no PETA freak but I certainly wouldn't want to eradicate all wolves from the face of the earth. But there has to be a balance someplace. I do love seeing wolves in the wild in all reality they have as much right if not more than I do. But in this day and age we can not tolerate the populations we once had. And in many cases the populations are growing do to lack of trapping. Yes they have to be controlled but to want everyone killed,,, nah not me.. They are a pretty cool critter..

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 08:31:13 PM »
Don't worry Walleyes, we don't want them to go the way of the dinosaur either. Here at Gut Pile we have what some may call a PERVERSE sense of humor.

It's a word we actually abhor, because we prefer to call ourselves DEGENERATES.......

With plott, Nutz and nOn being the top of the heap....So to speak!!
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments