November 23, 2017, 05:26:06 PM

Author Topic: turkey hunters  (Read 865 times)

Offline Feverforever

• Thunder Chicken
turkey hunters
« on: October 24, 2010, 04:36:38 AM »
Well, old friends, it's been a few years since ive posted in the gutpile... I hope everyone is doin well and has taken their share of bounty in the two years.. I wanted to again press on the importance of young children in the wildlife.. The children of today are the future of our favorite past time. How would things have been had our parents, grandparents not have introduced us to the outdoors? If we dont folow suite of our forefathers, the results could be disasterous to our heritage. We as apeople have the right to hunt, but, my friends if you're anything like me, you have the need to hunt... I for one would like for my children to feel the same way about the woods. Just take a day this season to take a child out hunting. Never know, you could have a buddy for life!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: turkey hunters
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 08:47:54 AM »
Hey, it's great to see ya back, Fever! How the heck ya been?
What you say is for sure true. Youngsters are are future and we can help them on the right path.
I been killing a few sqirrels, killed a couple more fox squackers yesterday evening.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 09:46:10 PM »
O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline a031089

• Instrument Music
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 12:33:19 AM »
It sure has been a long time and I am sure all his friends would have been glad to see him back here! I totally agree to what he says about encouraging our children to hunt and thus get them to love the wild and nature!! But having said this, I would add that we should teach them to respect the wild and its inhabitants!! It's important that they don't kill the wild creatures' indiscriminately!!  :idiot2

Facebook Comments