October 17, 2017, 04:30:08 PM

Author Topic: ESA Protections Reinstated for Northern Rocky Mountain Wolf Population  (Read 581 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Endangered Species Act Protections Reinstated for Northern Rocky Mountain Wolf Population

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) is publishing a final rule in the Federal Register to reinstate the regulatory protections under the Endangered Species Act of 1973 for the gray wolf (Canis lupus) in most of the Northern Rocky Mountains (NRM). This administrative procedure is a restatement in regulation in order to comply with the District of Montana court order dated August 5, 2010.

Full Story:  U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: ESA Protections Reinstated for Northern Rocky Mountain Wolf Population
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 05:46:11 PM »
Remember.....Keep the silver bullet's close. You'll need them sooner or later!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments