November 20, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

Author Topic: Early Steelhead  (Read 504 times)

Offline steeliebob

Early Steelhead
« on: October 29, 2010, 01:10:28 PM »
I will be getting up at 4:00 am the next couple of days, brushing the frost off of the Jeep and heading out fishing. Looking for a couple of 10 pound plus steelhead fresh in from Lake Huron. I will keep you informed on how the bite was. Big cookout on Sat night venison and fish mabey a chicken for the contract killers. I prefer to kill my own and leave a gut pile for others to wish on.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Early Steelhead
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 04:15:33 PM »
Lake Huron rolls, Superior sings

In the ruins of her ice water mansions.

Old Michigan steams like a young mans dreams,

The islands and bays are for sportsmen.

And farther below Lake Ontario,

Takes in what Lake Erie can send her........

When I was in high school, I had to take a geography class that required you to know all the Great Lakes. The only way I could remember them was by that freakin' song.

Seeing bob's heading out to Lake Huron, made me remember that, now I've got that song in my head!! :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2 :'(

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline steeliebob

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 04:23:40 PM »
I saw the Edmund Fitzgerald on one of her last trips through the Soo Locks. There is no better place in the world to live than on one of the great lakes. In St Ignace you have the best of both worlds you are on the sunrise side and just a mile or two away you can be on the sunset side. We have a wide variety of fish and good hunting for the sportsman.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 08:39:58 PM »
I agree it is nice up there, and some good looking babes too!! :wink: O0

But this Southern boy can't handle them winters!

I did go ice fishing once in Minnesota.....

Caught 30lbs of ice! :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2 :twisted: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments