November 21, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

Author Topic: Tomorrow nite is the nite  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Tomorrow nite is the nite
« on: November 05, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »
That the hounds will bawl     lights will shine up     and furry creatures will fall like rain
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Tomorrow nite is the nite
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 08:21:27 PM »
O0 O0 O0 ;D O0 O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 08:51:32 PM »
That the hounds will bawl     lights will shine up     and furry creatures will fall like rain

Remember! Take plenty of pictures for Juan!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 06:51:18 AM »
Hold Old Blue!  ;D ;D ;D
Good luck, plott!  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 01:25:09 AM »
 We made 2 drops  hunted 3 hours and now got some skinnin to do in the mornin. Lucky number 13 and not a single possum or cat in the bunch
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 05:39:37 AM »
We made 2 drops  hunted 3 hours and now got some skinnin to do in the mornin. Lucky number 13 and not a single possum or cat in the bunch
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Nice going, plott! That's a lot of skinning!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 06:37:02 PM »
BUT......

How much was Juan responsible for your success? :-P :twisted: :roll: :wink:

I thought he taught  you everything he knew.

Didn't the AKC say at their last meeting, say that they were going to STOP calling them Plott hounds and START calling them Juan Hounds? :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 09:37:14 PM »
No it  was the ukc who in honor of the plotts nite tracking skills and their ability to carry multiple lights changed the name to Juan hounds   

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 10:05:01 PM »
AIEEE!! MUY BUENO!!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 10:00:55 PM »
Lucky number 13 and not a single possum or cat in the bunch

Sounds like them hounds are slippin' some.  :roll:  That's totally out of character for them.  :wink: ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments