October 21, 2017, 12:55:49 AM

Author Topic: buck down  (Read 1103 times)

Offline kengif

buck down
« on: November 10, 2010, 06:22:45 AM »
Here is my 2010 Ohio buck. Not the biggest but only had two days to hunt before going back home.

Ken

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: buck down
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 07:56:32 AM »
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Hey, nice buck, ken! And only 2 days to hunt!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 10:11:23 AM »
Saweeeet  O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 03:49:26 PM »
Be proud of that deer Hoss, it's a keeper fo' sho' O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline a031089

• Instrument Music
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 05:55:36 AM »
I am sure that he must have been proud of his buck and wasn't really bothered about its size!! It is quite a good catch with just two days to hunt!! When you go on hunting trips you are thrilled by the game to manage to catch however small they may be!! It's a question of getting lucky to sight your buck and even luckier to be able to hunt it down and I am sure he must have returned home a happy hunter!! :D

Offline kengif

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 04:43:27 PM »
I am thrilled. I guess the picture wasnt a good one. My friend who owns the farm was a little concerned that I killed a marginal  buck for what we had been seeing and what the game trail camera was showing.

Facebook Comments