November 20, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

Author Topic: Well, no deer this morning, but...  (Read 3127 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: Well, no deer this morning, but...
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 06:36:18 PM »
When you've got a Glock, you've got the best!! Way to go! O0 O0 O0

yeah right uh huh sure...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 07:53:57 PM »
yeah right uh huh sure...

HEY!! It's no coincidence that Glock rhymes with.........

They did it that way on purpose because I WAS THE INSPIRATION   for the weapon!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Morax

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 08:41:16 AM »
yup made of plastic, cheap as hell dont always go off..... 

BBF

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 09:34:18 AM »
like a di*do??
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 09:36:15 AM by BBF »

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 01:12:19 PM »
Man Bo! You got lots of love in here huh... ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 04:18:14 PM »
THE AIR IS THICK WITH ENVY HERE!

What can you expect from public schools and socialized government's?

We TRY and make allowances.

Plastic? Cheap? Won't go off?

More like space age polymer frame. Lightweight, but increadibly strong.

Accuracy unmatched by lesser brands!

Never misses....Just like me.

Always on target.....Just like me.

Respected and awed by REAL men....Just like me.

Loved, adored, worshipped by REAL women....Just like me.

Never misfires....Just like me.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Morax

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 05:44:00 PM »
hey bo you are sleeping through your alarmclock again buddy...

accuraccy unmatched by lesser brands i agree cause aint nothing cheaper than those damn plastic hunks of crap! i owned one it shot for crap out of the box, got rid of it, friend of mine bought one wouldnt cycle after the 4th shot the prissy thing got dirty, and wouldnt feed. after i did a quick feild strip/clean it shot good for a clip then got goofy again. so i set it down and never touched one again.  bo, this is just like the marlin savage debate.. glocks may have thier place that place just isnt around me, i would rather have better. (better translates to anything else).

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 07:08:40 PM »
Guess we need to get the flashlight guru back in here to get Bo back in line! :roll: :roll: ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 08:38:04 PM »
hey bo you are sleeping through your alarmclock again buddy...

accuraccy unmatched by lesser brands i agree cause aint nothing cheaper than those damn plastic hunks of crap! i owned one it shot for crap out of the box, got rid of it, friend of mine bought one wouldnt cycle after the 4th shot the prissy thing got dirty, and wouldnt feed. after i did a quick feild strip/clean it shot good for a clip then got goofy again. so i set it down and never touched one again.  bo, this is just like the marlin savage debate.. glocks may have thier place that place just isnt around me, i would rather have better. (better translates to anything else).

Who said ANYTHING about handguns???

I was talking about something that takes two hands or more to get a hold of! :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Well......

At least in my case. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Morax

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2010, 10:37:46 AM »
now i know why you date midgets!!! hahah

Facebook Comments