October 22, 2017, 04:59:22 PM

Author Topic: my son.  (Read 430 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
my son.
« on: November 06, 2010, 12:35:39 PM »
ok in my sons brain it was ok for him to post a graph on facebook showing the likleyhood of him killing someone.. i know i know.. the worst part of it all was him naming a few (5) school mates by name!!  well of course they didnt read into it any further and seen where it was a joke and if it was read into past the first 2 lines anyone could see this. the school booted him for the last 9 weeks last year sent him to an alternative school on thier dime, and that was that. durring the summer, the school cop decided to try to make a name for himself, and brought 5 counts of disorderly conduct against him. well long drawn out story cut short.. all charges dropped, nothing on any records anywhere just like it didnt happen..
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: my son.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 08:14:16 PM »
 Kids!  :roll: ;D The school cop sure got carried away!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline dougdad

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 11:26:10 PM »
Ours can't get carried away he is too darn fat   :twisted:  my grandma could out wrestle him and his brain to full of himself to figure out what the kids are doing       ;D
Bullets, Bumpers or Broadheads, Whatever works!!
USAF RETIRED,  Marion MI.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 06:23:09 PM »
Glad everything worked out! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

When I was a kid, there was no such thing as a school cop. You messed up and your parent's beat the shi* out of you. End of story.

I don't have any kids and I really respect those of you that do. Raising someone in today's climate of political correctness is something I don't think I could stomach.

So you mind if I give an opinion as someone on the outside looking in?

First, imho kids spend too much time on the internet. There is actually a program sponsored by the National Footbal League that says kids need to play 60 minutes a day.

When I was young, my parents had to drag me inside, because I like to play all day. I never in a million years would have thought that kids would NEED to get exercise? This blows my mind!!

Second, parents need to get more involved in their kids school and I mean specifically the part that tell's teachers how far they can go and what is out of bounds to them.

It's one thing to be vigilant and take precautions. But it's something else to be so hyper sensitive as to take parenting away from the parents and giving it over to the government (i.e. Schools)

It does not take a village to raise a child. If it did, all we would have would be village idiots.

It  takes a commited family, like mom and dad.

Not some unwed mother who has three kids from three different men.

Not two dykes or two fags.

It takes a man and woman with love and compassion, tied to discipline and honesty to make sure kids turn out right.

Take a look at the figures, anywhere, and you will see that over 75% of people behind bars came from homes without a father.

Those figures cut across racial, ethnic, gender and economic lines.

The left does not want to admit that and they go off on witch hunts like the one Morax had to endure, because God forbid the liberals who run our educational institutions look for the ACTUAL problem and admit it.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 06:26:54 PM by bohica »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Morax

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 07:26:07 PM »
though i agree with 99% of what bo said, it doesnt always take a full family to raise a kid, though it does help, one parent can do it if they are committed enough to do it. sometimes two parents are worse than one, as well honestly, here. i tell the kid get up go outside get some stink blown off him, while the wife goes and buys him the latest greatest video game.. wtf...

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 08:32:06 AM »
Yep, that's the ruination of a lot of kids, too many indoor temptations and brainwash.
I can honestly say my kids enjoyed the outdoors much more than they did being in the house. We enjoyed the outdoors as a family. It paid off because of all the fun and adventures we had. The kids are now adults and enjoy being outdoors with their families now.  :)
I know most of you are and did bring your kids up the same way because it's the way we were brought up. For many of my generation we hunted and gathered out of necessity but it is a great lifestyle.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 12:06:49 PM »
.....while the wife goes and buys him the latest greatest video game..

Hey!  Ya'll gotta keep me in business!  :wink: :twisted: ;D

Even though I work with video games, I agree that they shouldn't be EVERYTHING that a kid does.  Mason has so many games that I wouldn't even attempt to count them.  But he gets limited to the amount of time he can play them.  O0

As far as disciplining kids, and lack of it, that's the reason the boy isn't in Cub Scouts any more.  >:(  I had it out with the Troop leaders, and then eventually with the State & National Cub/Boy Scout people, about the lack of control of the kids at the meetings & outings.  I don't believe it's the job of the Troop Leaders to discipline the kids, but it IS their job to ensure that the PARENTS are keeping control of their kids.  :knuppel2  Public humiliation of the kids and/or parents for the child's actions needs to happen more now days.  As an example, at Mason's football game this past weekend, the wife said something to Mason, to which he turned around and got smart with her.  :shock: :knuppel2  Evidently he thought that he was safe acting up because we were in public.  :roll: :wink:   I got up out of my chair and proceeded to walk up to him and get in his face, telling him exactly what I thought about his little smart mouth, and what was going to happen to him if he did it again, loud enough that anyone even close to us could hear it.  :knuppel2  For some reason, he was a little angel for the rest of the game.  :roll: :wink:  Well, except when he "Speared" a kid at the goal line like the wrestler Edge.  O0 ;D ;D

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Morax

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 02:51:00 PM »
i said the latest and greatest.. not the junk you work on hahhahaha

and yes i agree with ya on that with the kiddo... limit the time for them and all is good

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 03:43:11 PM »
I totally agree that a devoted parent can raise a child and do a great job of it. These are parents who are divorced or a death causes a parent to be absent. The situation I was refering to was the people we have living today who shoot out babies like there's nothing to it.

They think it's their "RIGHT" to have as many as they want.

Then they want someone else to raise them. Like the school or government, all the while the father is off bopping some other road whore and the mother is out bopping some other scuz boy.

Children from those backgrounds have almost a zero chance of finishing high school or going to college and wind up in gangs, drugs, prisons and dead. All the while the cycle perpetuates itself.

Next we have the homo's, where tommy has two mommy's or susy has two daddy's. Those children are put on this planet not because of love, but because of their parent's need to make  political and social statement.

Remember Melissa Etheridge dyked up with Lou Diamond Phillips ex-wife and they got David Crosby to supply the sperm to make two kids?

Well the former Mrs. Phillips decided after a few years that she was heterosexual after all and left Melissa for another man. How F'd up is that?

I don't know what's worse, having that fat no talent David Crosby as my sperm donor or a mother who can't figure if she's a carpet muncher or not. Either way, those kids are messed up.

When I was a kid, if acted up in public, I got my butt spanked and if there were other parents present, they didn't say or do a thing. Today if you spank your kid in public, some busy body pos will call the police on you.

That happened a few years ago here in a suburb of Atlanta.

The charges were finally dropped and the overwhelming majority of people were on the parents side. It still cost them an arm and leg in lawyers and how much you want to bet the kid is truly messed up now from having all the so called social agencies talk and "council" him and give him "therapy"?

When I was in the army, we had counseling. It was called "wall to wall counseling"

It was VERY effective too.

One session was usually all that was needed before you were "cured"!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Morax

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 09:44:57 AM »
i grew up where if your parents didnt beat yer ass your friends parents did! whoever caught you being stupid busted you one....

Facebook Comments