November 24, 2017, 07:14:07 PM

Author Topic: WIFES FISHING TRIP,LAKE KOOCANUSA MT  (Read 1086 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
WIFES FISHING TRIP,LAKE KOOCANUSA MT
« on: November 12, 2010, 11:14:28 AM »
[size=20]The wifes fishing trip ,Koocanusa lake MT.She won the trip for two. I had to negotiate for the second spot. The boy or his wife and the granddaughter were in the running. I pulled all the strings I had to get onbourd... HER trip !!! Of course I put here name in and I did all the contact stuff But she won the trip so she was in the drivers seat. Maybe SHE should pay the taxes on it- HUMM. No she is a very loving gal and I think I was going anyway but I did not want to risk it
 The line is 12#mono. we are fishing in the top 2 feet of water on 300' feet of line with planer boards. We tried streamer flies but they wanted bl/pu/pink plugs with glitter trolled at 3 1/2 to 4 mph.We did have to put steel leader to stop the cut offs. Bull trout have BIG teeth.The weather was perfect and the outfitter was fantastic.  In all we got 10 bull trout(we each had catch cards there endangered)so we kept one near 8 pounds . We only got two Camloopes rainbow trout that we kept also,the limits 5 each, one of them was very near 8 pounds too. If your ever up this way and want to fish Flathead or Koocanusa lakes " Mo Fisch" is the outfitter you NEED to get with!. Anyway here is some of the 100 pictures we took.[/size]

DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline 2Nutz

Re: WIFES FISHING TRIP,LAKE KOOCANUSA MT
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 01:09:01 PM »
Great and eats to boot!  O0 O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 08:44:19 AM »
Great and eats to boot!  O0 O0 O0
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Yeah on that! Fantastic fishing!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 10:41:18 AM »
was hoping you was going to post more on this subject glad you two got away for some fishing there looks and sounds like you had yourselves a blast!!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments