October 23, 2017, 06:43:27 PM

Author Topic: Falcon's Won! Falcon's Won!  (Read 271 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Falcon's Won! Falcon's Won!
« on: November 12, 2010, 05:21:00 PM »
Last night the Falcon's played Baltimore in the Georgia Dome and came from behind to win with 20 seconds on the clock.

After the game everybody on the team said that I was their insperation and they knew they had to win in order to keep my respect. Because my respect is so important to them and we can all understand why. It's a heavy burden I carry, but it's one that must be done.

I just stood there on the sidelines in my regal pose, showing  the Patrician class that I am. From that they gathered strength and marched down the field in the final drive of the game and won!

I expected nothing less.

So as a treat to all, I will go deer hunting tomorrow and will allow the woods to be graced by my presence.

If Kris, Sandra, Jennifer or Angelina call, just  tell them you haven't seen or heard from me. I need some time for myself sometimes, ya' know?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

BTW!

I had NOTHING to do with getting Pink pregnant!! I have more class than that.

But....

It's kinda' strange we haven't heard from Nick in a while.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Falcon's Won! Falcon's Won!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 07:13:06 PM »
Think the midget hookers have him prostituted out over in Russia! :shock: ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Falcon's Won! Falcon's Won!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 08:34:41 AM »
Think the midget hookers have him prostituted out over in Russia! :shock: ;D ;D
  :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Maybe!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments