December 12, 2017, 08:40:20 PM

Author Topic: Shhh dont tell  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Shhh dont tell
« on: November 13, 2010, 10:14:05 PM »
rifleman but i have decided that Im goin to get a lil dog of my own. My oldest boy wants to get started in squirrel huntin and he has the same opion i do   If ya cant hunt it with a dog it aint worth huntin  O0  So i am cleanin out the worthless hound that is in the kennel and makin a trip to Tx with the last of the hog dogs when the latest litter is weaned  so I can get a cur. Now the hunt begins for a dog I decided that as much as i would rather train my own  Im goin to get a finished dog that will hunt squirrels in the light and coons at night  O0 Look out Onestone next fal after we have killed all the squirrels in northern iowa we are headed to southern iowa to wipe em out  :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
Re: Shhh dont tell
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 08:26:33 AM »
Good luck!   O0 I think another bluetick is where I'm going to head lol the wife likes coonhunting better than squirrel hunting. She says she doesn't have to be as quiet  ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 09:37:52 AM »
 I be lookin for ya, rascal! Bring that cur down here and we will chase some squirrels!  O0 :twisted: Maybe your dog will put up some hogs where we went last time if there are any left there.
That cur ought to be easy to cross train, yes?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 03:48:16 PM »
I spend the money a finished dog costs it damn well better not be chasin hogs
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 08:49:03 AM »
I spend the money a finished dog costs it damn well better not be chasin hogs
  :roll: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Oh, that's right, a FINISHED squirrel dog!  O0 O0 O0 I know a fella just a few miles north of here that has a bunch of finished dogs and will let ya try them out in the timber right behind his house before ya buy. He lives in Kingston, about 10 miles north of here.
I used to hunt that timber for 40 years until he shut it off and saves it for buyer trials.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 06:31:53 PM »
What kinda dogs does he raise  and dont tell me squirrel dogs  :roll: ;D

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 09:25:30 PM »
Juan recommends either a Rhodesian Ridgeback or Pomeranian.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 11:20:31 PM »
Juan recommends either a Rhodesian Ridgeback or Pomeranian.
Tell Juan the reason ridgebacks have that ridge is cause its where God cut them open and removed their heart and grit  :twisted:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 09:12:12 AM »
I for sure don't like those ridgebacks.  I can find out what kind he has. I know he raises the small feist size dogs.

Facebook Comments