November 18, 2017, 06:32:40 PM

Author Topic: 13 Year Old Forced to Remove American Flag from Bike  (Read 2360 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
13 Year Old Forced to Remove American Flag from Bike
« on: November 18, 2010, 04:23:31 PM »

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

Re: 13 Year Old Forced to Remove American Flag from Bike
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 04:28:17 PM »
Aint that a bunch of bu77shzt!!!!! :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :tickedoff :tickedoff
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 04:31:31 PM »
Seems that since that time, enough people got to griping about it that they reversed their decision.  O0

http://www.fox40.com/videobeta/?watchId=74dc92b0-5969-4a9e-88ff-d708569bd6d5

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 04:52:07 PM »
Seems that the school opened a can of worms that they shouldn't have!  :knuppel2  Here's another video and article to go along with it.  O0

http://www.modbee.com/2010/11/15/1430251/denair-flag-flap-denair-student.html

In the video, there's a couple of people holding signs.  One says, "Our flag represents tax payers that fund this school".  The other one says, "Racial Tension is caused by Racists Not our Flag".  O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 05:57:08 PM »
I think the "officals" should be fired on the spot.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 06:21:13 PM »
this is insane we even have to have something like this here. shows what we have become with the minority rules thinking we have watered down our own faith and feelings towards ourselves and it takes a kid to show us to hell with being politically correct.

this passed week has been hell all around from this to a couple friends in california being killed to another guy getting 6 months for killing a guy on a bike. almost makes me wanna move to atlanta and climb a building...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 06:34:11 PM »
As usual I can't see it. I'm assuming that somewhere in the "People's Republic of Kalifornia" an American has been told by a mexican, the American flag is offensive.

In 1990 I told the buttplugs who make policy, that lying about the South and the Confederate flag, was only the begining. The ultimate goal was to destroy ALL things American, and replace them with ANYTHING other than American.

The only thing that can stop it is viloence. And I'm NOT joking. It's gone too far for anything else.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 11:14:15 PM »
As usual I can't see it. I'm assuming that somewhere in the "People's Republic of Kalifornia" an American has been told by a mexican, the American flag is offensive.

You know, it might help if you click on some of the links.  :roll:  The last one I know for sure there's text telling about it.

But yes, you're right.  It's a place in Kalifornia that had some Mexicans bitching about the American Flag a 13 year old kid was flying on the back of his bike.

I was just watching something on the Travel Channel on TV about some of the immigrants coming in through Ellis Island.  I realize that this whole great big nation is make up of a hodge-podge of different people and cultures.  But by hell, once you are here LEGALLY, you're a freaking American once you gain citizenship!  :tickedoff  That means that it may be OK to keep some of the culture from your home land, but By God, you don't have a freaking right to expect everyone around you to bow to that freaking culture if it isn't the U. S. of freaking A!  :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff  You want to fly your home land's flag, get the hell back to your own country!  This is AMERICA!  We're all a bunch of mutts, but when you are an American, you support AMERICA and are supposed to be loyal to it!

OK, I said my peace.  Now I'm going to quit drinking and go to bed.  :wink: ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 09:36:08 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Well said!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 12:28:09 PM »
Some  personal stuff

My  native country is Germany, born during the area of the 3rd Reich.
In 1957 my family emigrated to the USA and I joined as a volunteer the US Army from 1960 to 1965. I became a US citizen in 1963 and still retain that citizenship. In 1971 I emigrated to Canada, have been here since and am also a Canadian citizen.

I still pisses me off after all those years to read and hear what those assorted
POS are doing to the American way of life. :tickedoff

From politicians to Hollywood jerks, TV dipsticks, immigrants and illegal aliens.

Facebook Comments