November 22, 2017, 05:54:41 AM

Author Topic: 13 Year Old Forced to Remove American Flag from Bike  (Read 2362 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: 13 Year Old Forced to Remove American Flag from Bike
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 02:29:42 PM »
Some  personal stuff

My  native country is Germany, born during the area of the 3rd Reich.
In 1957 my family emigrated to the USA and I joined as a volunteer the US Army from 1960 to 1965. I became a US citizen in 1963 and still retain that citizenship. In 1971 I emigrated to Canada, have been here since and am also a Canadian citizen.

so does this mean you have three citizenships? and i can trace my lines back through germany on my side. on the wifes side she has it documented she is related to G. washington...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2010, 03:05:38 PM »
so does this mean you have three citizenships? and i can trace my lines back through germany on my side. on the wifes side she has it documented she is related to G. washington...

I thought you said in the past that your wife was a Polish blonde??  ???
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2010, 03:20:09 PM »
You know, it might help if you click on some of the links.

Jesus H. Christ! Give me SOME credit! :knuppel2 :tickedoff

I tried it and they STILL won't come up!!!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2010, 03:23:58 PM »

I was just watching something on the Travel Channel on TV about some of the immigrants coming in through Ellis Island. 

There was NO Eliis Island when my ancestors got here. They pulled up to South Carolina and JA's folks were there to meet them! :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Morax

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2010, 07:43:18 PM »
I thought you said in the past that your wife was a Polish blonde??  ???

yeah she is, but got some sort of link to george, well georges wife anyways...
she tried explaining it one day i fell asleep...

BBF

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 08:15:09 AM »
so does this mean you have three citizenships? and i can trace my lines back through germany on my side. ............

The German citizenship would have to be resurrected, apparently not a problem when I made an inquiry many years ago because the ex kept bugging me to go back. I have no interest doing it, way way to crowded over there, more red tape and with all kinds of foreigners cluttering up the landscape and a fair number of them wearing headscarves :sad:

Offline Morax

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 12:48:00 PM »
The German citizenship would have to be resurrected, apparently not a problem when I made an inquiry many years ago because the ex kept bugging me to go back. I have no interest doing it, way way to crowded over there, more red tape and with all kinds of foreigners cluttering up the landscape and a fair number of them wearing headscarves :sad:
if you was born there nothing to resurect is there i thought it was automatic and unconditional if you was born there ie all the preggo non americans trying to cross the border between contractions

BBF

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 07:05:09 PM »
At the time I inquired I was told there would be no problem to get me
" eingegliedert" again. But being Germany, There are Rules and Formalities.
That German word is best translated as linking or becoming a link again or on a different level to become joint again. Yep it is a mouthful. :roll:

Offline Morax

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2010, 08:02:12 PM »
At the time I inquired I was told there would be no problem to get me
" eingegliedert" again. But being Germany, There are Rules and Formalities.
That German word is best translated as linking or becoming a link again or on a different level to become joint again. Yep it is a mouthful. :roll:

yeah my son is taking german in school, he comes home rattling things off for 5 minutes just to ask whats for dinner....

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 09:27:54 AM »
There was NO Eliis Island when my ancestors got here. They pulled up to South Carolina and JA's folks were there to meet them! :wink:
  :wink: At least THEY didn't offer just a few strings of beads for SC. But for a few jugs of firewater,...................................... !  :wink: :roll: ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments