December 14, 2017, 11:52:01 AM

Author Topic: The eyes are open......  (Read 2843 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
The eyes are open......
« on: November 24, 2010, 04:29:58 PM »
on the last litter of hog dog pups Ill be raisin for awhile. They are a cross of my black n tan trash catchin hound and my year old pit hammer. Hopefully they will be runnin catch dogs but from the looks of them they might be more like carry in hammers. ;D dang heads are so big they walk on their front legs  :roll: now if i can just find the cord for the camera so i put up some pictures
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: The eyes are open......
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 09:50:12 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Yeah! Pictures!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 03:27:10 PM »
I want the chihuahua.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 07:33:27 PM »
Sorry Juan i feed it to the pups
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 06:10:47 PM »
Wait until I tell Snookie! :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 08:19:31 AM »
How are the pups doing?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 09:35:07 PM »
Lost 2 but the rest are doin good

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 07:40:02 PM »
Here's one. Hey ja when ya want me to deliver yers

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 11:54:43 AM »
Great looking pups! Don't need anymore dawgs, have three here now. We had to have our old Bassett put to sleep about an hour ago, was hard to do.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2011, 10:55:48 AM »
No JA ya do need one of these pups then. Then at least ya could have a big boy dog. Now yer goin to be like bc with his cat and ferret except ya have 3 dogs that have a combined weight of 12 pounds

Facebook Comments