December 13, 2017, 01:59:13 PM

Author Topic: Hunting with dogs.  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Hunting with dogs.
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 07:19:18 PM »
If it isnt bout the huntin why do people do it  ??? Anytime ya are usin dogs to hunt its cause they are another tool to help bag the game. Ya would look pretty silly and probably not be very effective if ya used yer nose to find game unless ya are huntin skunks  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline kengif

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 07:43:42 PM »
Thanks everyone for the explanation,. As I said I have no problems with any type of hunting as long as its legal. Just found it weird they would be so stand offish when I asked them questions. I just was tryping to figure out how it works it seemed the dogs were very unorganized running back and forth in the woods. Once again thanks everyone. O0 O0 O0

Ken

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 08:51:13 PM »
I can only guess why the guys you saw were standoffish, but it might be because of the number of "deer hunters" who want to ban the use of dogs. This infighting has caused  for some real hard feelings among the different groups out there.

Samething can be found among bow hunters who don't want people to use crossbows. They just flat out lie about the number of deer they claim crossbow hunters shoot and say it isn't fair.

Funny thing is, I went back to shooting a recurve bow years ago and when I point out the advantage they have over me because they shoot compound bows, I get the same response like a stuck record....

"that's different" "that's different" "that's different"......

Yea right.

It's NOT the anti-hunters we need to worry about these days. Even our super liberal news media makes fun of the anti-hunters.

It's other hunters we have to worry about, who in their myopic and selfish minds, think only of themselves.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2010, 09:11:17 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Well said, bo! Infighting will destroy from within.  :sad:

I used to manage a local gun/archery shop for a fella and worked at another private owned sporting goods store part time, years later. I didn't see much infighting between wheel and stick bow hunters. What I did witness was more good humored ribbing than arguments.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments