November 19, 2017, 04:16:36 PM

Author Topic: newbee  (Read 824 times)

Offline davedirt

newbee
« on: November 30, 2010, 01:06:50 PM »
My name is dave from fl. and just saw the site and just wanted to say hi, hunting and fishing is my deal and making jerky.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: newbee
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 01:57:45 PM »
Good to have you around Dave.  O0  Drag up a chunk of wood around the fire and sit a spell.

BTW, you sure your name isn't Joe?  ;D :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 02:50:05 PM »
Hey there bud!!! welcome to the mix. What ever you do, smell it before you eat it here. :roll: :roll: And only believe half of what you here from the peps in here. O0 And for the last part, are you vaccinated?  If not you need to avoid the camp stew and the Sasquatch's for a least a week!! O0 ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 06:58:44 AM »
Welcome to GPS Dave! 
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 09:29:50 AM »
Welcome to GPS Dave! 
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Yeah on that! Please ignore any untrue remarks about my famous Camp Stew!  ;D If your bowl of stew contains the eyeball, you win the prize!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments